No announcement yet.

Broncos sign Michael Huff (M)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not expecting much from Huff. He's bounced around lately and was not even on a team at this point of the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by barryr View Post
      Not expecting much from Huff. He's bounced around lately and was not even on a team at this point of the season.
      I'll leave the book open on him. He hasn't really showed much at all but he is still young and it just depends on if a certain coach can turn him around. Alot of people thought DRC was washed up the last few years in Philly. Sometimes, just getting in the right system can help. Huff definitely has a long way to go. He's got all the physical tools and that's I guess a silver lining. We'll see if the Broncos can turn this guy around. Appears to be quite a big project but they did sign him so maybe they think they can do for him what they've done for DRC.

Comment

• i doubt huff plays much unless we have another injury.

Comment

• Someone suggested before the draft that we take two Safeties..

Comment

• Originally posted by BMORE View Post
            Someone suggested before the draft that we take two Safeties..
            Probably Med.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncogary View Post
              Probably Med.
              !

Comment

• I know this has been mentioned, but if Champ can get healthy, this is a wonderful opportunity to see what he is capable of doing at FS. Otherwise this could be his final year in a Denver uniform, especially given his current price tag.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMORE View Post
                  I know this has been mentioned, but if Champ can get healthy, this is a wonderful opportunity to see what he is capable of doing at FS. Otherwise this could be his final year in a Denver uniform, especially given his current price tag.
                  ... if you consider sideline sweats a uniform.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                    ... if you consider sideline sweats a uniform.
                    He played this year, he's on our roster, he's not getting traded or released before the season is over. So I would consider that as Champ in a Bronco Uniform, both figuratively and literally..

Comment

• Huff is going to be good enough to replace Adams' ST plays

Comment

Working...
                      X