Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moore sent off to Dream Land

Comment

Someone needs to grow a pair and sit Champ down and explain to him that he can't play DB no more and move him to Safety.

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Broncos&amp;src=hash">#Broncos</a> sign a second safety today. John Boyett signed to practice squad. RB Edwin Baker released from practice squad.</p>&mdash; Mike Klis (@MikeKlis) <a href="https://twitter.com/MikeKlis/statuses/402926797005660160">November 19, 2013</a></blockquote>
        <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
          <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Broncos&amp;src=hash">#Broncos</a> sign a second safety today. John Boyett signed to practice squad. RB Edwin Baker released from practice squad.</p>&mdash; Mike Klis (@MikeKlis) <a href="https://twitter.com/MikeKlis/statuses/402926797005660160">November 19, 2013</a></blockquote>
          <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
          He should fit right in with his disorderly and drunken charges.

Colts released him based on that and not cause he sucks?

Comment

Coulda had earl thomas in the 10' draft, thanks mcdaniels.

Comment

Originally posted by Punisher View Post
              Someone needs to grow a pair and sit Champ down and explain to him that he can't play DB no more and move him to Safety.
              Until he heals up, he can't play anything.

Comment

Originally posted by swaiy View Post
                Kerry Rhodes sucking dick to make a tackle on the field
                I think that's a penalty, but I'm not sure. Still impressive.

When was the last time you heard the phrase 'swallowed up by' used to describe a tackled by a defensive back?

Comment

Originally posted by Shananahan View Post
                  I think that's a penalty, but I'm not sure. Still impressive.

When was the last time you heard the phrase 'swallowed up by' used to describe a tackled by a defensive back?
                  I'm pretty sure I heard "gobbled up by" this past weekend.

Comment

Rhodes was the 4th best safety in all of football last year according to PFF.

I think the gay thing is legit. ****ing lame too because he's worlds better than Huff.

Comment

Unbelievable.

Another player on IR, another veteran signed, another million off the cap rollover.

Comment

Very good signing..Love it.

Comment

I like Huff he can play CB and Safety. He's not great but good enough to back Adams and Nacho up at safety IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Punisher View Post
                            What makes people think a player who can't get healthy will survive at a more physically demanding position?

Comment

Damn good signing. We're in week 10 folks....darn lucky to get him. He only needs to play a role. come in a series or two here and there...that's it.

Another Elway diamond in the rough!

Comment

Our safeties are the weakest link in the team and have been for awhile. Sad to say, this isn't really that much of a drop-off.

He's probably just a depth signing, but he couldn't have hoped for a better opportunity at this stage of his career. Who knows, maybe he'll take advantage of it?

Comment

Working...
                                X