X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julius "Juice" Thomas MIC'd up

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...2-f3b6d45220cf

"All day" to Eric Berry
    Last edited by BigPlayShay; 11-19-2013, 09:27 AM.

Nice. I had a nightmare about Julius Thomas two nights ago that he was tired of football and wanted to try and make it in the NBA and was going to leave the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
      Nice. I had a nightmare about Julius Thomas two nights ago that he was tired of football and wanted to try and make it in the NBA and was going to leave the team.
      Funny. I had a nightmare that Alex Smith was our QB last night.

Comment

One of these days, someone bored will drudge up those old Julius bust/never will make it threads. He's bursted on the scene and, for whatever reason, this place sorta just accepted it as something that was guaranteed to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
          One of these days, someone bored will drudge up those old Julius bust/never will make it threads. He's bursted on the scene and, for whatever reason, this place sorta just accepted it as something that was guaranteed to happen.
          I don't remember too many people saying he was a bust. I do remember a number of people (myself included) skeptical if the production in preseason would ever see the light of day and reserved judgment until it translated to game day.

Comment

I don't remember too many people saying he was a bust. I do remember a number of people (myself included) skeptical if the production in preseason would ever see the light of day and reserved judgment until it translated to game day.
            Oooh, i specifically remember people saying it. Many. All the revisionist history of his "2nd great training camp" (even though he was mostly injured that entire second season) and then a few people saying drafting him in fantasy was a complete waste because he'd never amount to anything. Wesley Duke comparisons abound!

He went from catching one pass to being an absolute weapon.

Comment

This was lower than low Kaylore!

Tony Moeaki is the Chief's Julius Thomas.

Comment

Working...
              X