Time to Eat Crow Chiefs fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to Eat Crow Chiefs fans

Now before i start, this IS NOT a thread for Chiefs fans to eat crow and say the Chiefs stink now. In all reality, they are a pretty good team.

This thread IS ABOUT Chiefs fans eating crow for comparing their Defense to the 2000 Ravens defense when they dont even belong in the same conversation. Not too long ago, Chiefs fans on the OMANE were saying their defense compared to the 2000 Ravens in this link on thread #264:

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...112641&page=11

They had total disregard for the teams they played, and the several rookie 3rd string QBs they faced throughout the year that skewed their defensive stats and they need to ADMIT THIS. They are not even the best Defense in the NFL this year. They are 2nd in PPG allowed, 12th in YPG allowed, 20th in Rush YPG allowed and 9th in Pass YPG allowed. The Carolina Panthers have the best Defense in the league this year.

For your punishment, you will have to write sentences just like in Elementary school. You will post these sentances 3 times in the replies below. You can copy and paste mine if you want.

1) The Chief defense does not belong in the same conversation as the 2000 Ravens. Chiefs defensive statistics were skewed because of several backup QB's as well as several 3rd string rookie QB's.

2) The Chief defense does not belong in the same conversation as the 2000 Ravens. Chiefs defensive statistics were skewed because of several backup QB's as well as several 3rd string rookie QB's.

3) The Chief defense does not belong in the same conversation as the 2000 Ravens. Chiefs defensive statistics were skewed because of several backup QB's as well as several 3rd string rookie QB's.

Now post these sentences 3 times as your punishment. If you do this we now think you are actually smart football fans.

There's like six of these threads. And there isn't a single Chief fan who is going to do what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
      There's like six of these threads. And there isn't a single Chief fan who is going to do what you want.

Because they can't count that high?

They should be use to the number three.....it's the talent level of all but one of the qbs they have played this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples Champ View Post
        Now before i start, this IS NOT a thread for Chiefs fans to eat crow and say the Chiefs stink now. In all reality, they are a pretty good team.

This thread IS ABOUT Chiefs fans eating crow for comparing their Defense to the 2000 Ravens defense when they dont even belong in the same conversation. Not too long ago, Chiefs fans on the OMANE were saying their defense compared to the 2000 Ravens in this link on thread #264:

They had total disregard for the teams they played, and the several rookie 3rd string QBs they faced throughout the year that skewed their defensive stats and they need to ADMIT THIS. They are not even the best Defense in the NFL this year. They are 2nd in PPG allowed, 12th in YPG allowed, 20th in Rush YPG allowed and 9th in Pass YPG allowed. The Carolina Panthers have the best Defense in the league this year.

For your punishment, you will have to write sentences just like in Elementary school. You will post these sentances 3 times in the replies below. You can copy and paste mine if you want.

1) The Chief defense does not belong in the same conversation as the 2000 Ravens. Chiefs defensive statistics were skewed because of several backup QB's as well as several 3rd string rookie QB's.

2) The Chief defense does not belong in the same conversation as the 2000 Ravens. Chiefs defensive statistics were skewed because of several backup QB's as well as several 3rd string rookie QB's.

3) The Chief defense does not belong in the same conversation as the 2000 Ravens. Chiefs defensive statistics were skewed because of several backup QB's as well as several 3rd string rookie QB's.

Now post these sentences 3 times as your punishment. If you do this we now think you are actually smart football fans.

Your avatar is one of the funniest things to happen to comedy in the 90s.

Comment

they already eat crow, skunk, possum and all other forms of roadkill.
          when a crow hits a windsheild its like pheasant under glass to these hillbillies.

Comment

Most won't eat crow until after the game in KC.

Comment

....they need to let this one marinate.

Comment

/agree ... And plus I feed on their misguided aspirations of glory.

It's cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples Champ View Post

Really?!

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post
                    Really?!
                    please forgive my ignorance, who is the man in the apple siloutte of your avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post
                      Really?!
                      please forgive my ignorance, who is the man in the apple siloutte of your avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                        Gandhi

Comment

ya sorry, i guess i didnt see any thread talking about their fans saying their defense is as good as the 2000 Ravens. I found that laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by Houshyamama View Post
                            Gandhi
                            I found it quite comical that "ghandi" appeared next to your picture of jack in one of his less than ghandi roles!
                            sweet irony.

Comment

I actually never compared our D to the Ravens, but I will do my duty because I know homers have been annoying you. The Chiefs are a good team, but no better than the 1995 Chiefs. Did you know some of our pathetic fans actually thought this team could win a playoff game?

So, to atone for those sins, I now offer penance.

Comment

Working...
                              X