Mike Adams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Adams

If I am correct didn't he play SS last year with Moore as FS? I wonder if Duke is going to play SS with Adams playing FS, which might work out pretty good. Adams played pretty good last night in coverage. Of course this changes if Del Rio goes to Bailey and says need you at S. Which in my opinion could be a Super Bowl caliber move.

Mike Adams can actually cover so he is an upgrade over 'the dream' and nacho wherever jdr wants him. He may be 49 years old but he is vastly underrated on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by jpmclane View Post
      If I am correct didn't he play SS last year with Moore as FS? I wonder if Duke is going to play SS with Adams playing FS, which might work out pretty good. Adams played pretty good last night in coverage. Of course this changes if Del Rio goes to Bailey and says need you at S. Which in my opinion could be a Super Bowl caliber move.
      Will probably keep Duke at SS for run support purposes.

Comment

I thought Jammer has looked good in coverage as well
        More of Adams and Jammer and less of Ihenacho

Comment

ike nolan asked champ if he would consider moving to safety TWICE ! once in DC and again in denver.
          Champ resented the 'suggestion".
          I think champ is feeling pretty comfortable standing on the sideline next to his reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by jpmclane View Post
            Adams is a 10 year vet he can pretty much do either position I imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post
              I thought Jammer has looked good in coverage as well
              More of Adams and Jammer and less of Ihenacho
              I agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                ike nolan asked champ if he would consider moving to safety TWICE ! once in DC and again in denver.
                Champ resented the 'suggestion".
                I think champ is feeling pretty comfortable standing on the sideline next to his reputation.
                and I think you're a ****ing idiot. luckily for you, no one cares what either of us thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by extralife View Post
                  and I think you're a ****ing idiot. luckily for you, no one cares what either of us thinks.
                  your wrong about that! I am in tears ans seeking counciling over your comments about me.
                  you really consider me an idiot with an active sex life?

Comment

Broncos are in trouble because both of those players are more strong safety types.

Comment

Working...
                    X