RIP Thomas Howard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Thomas Howard

30 years old, killed in a car crash today. Guy was a pretty good linebacker, RIP

Supposedly he was doing 100-110mph and crashed, killing another man. It's very sad naturally but he drove like an idiot and took another life in the process...RIP though, both to him and the other man.

Comment

RIP

Howard was a talented LB. Too bad he had to play in Oakland.

Comment

Was that the BMW that clipped the truck on 880?

Comment

Driving recklessly he killed an innocent person along with himself. **** him.

Comment

Loved his game at UTEP. RIP.

Comment

While social convention suggest you should never speak ill of the dead I find it hard to have compassion for somebody who basically took his own life, and the life of another human being by being an idiot......but RIP anyways

Comment

Originally posted by eddie mac View Post
                30 years old, killed in a car crash today. Guy was a pretty good linebacker, RIP
                But a ****ty driver and also had bad judgement that resulted in taking an innocent life. While it probably wasn't first degree, it was an assinine move that resulted in the death of someone not involved in the incident.

BTW, where in the hell is the link TSIguy?

Comment

Apologies folks, I never fully read the story before I posted this.

Comment

RIP random guy that Howard killed.

Comment

Cutler could never see Howard in coverage I remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                        Was that the BMW that clipped the truck on 880?
                        Sounds like it. He hit the truck, flipped and the other car hit into his. Sad all the way around. Speed kills.

Comment

I liked Thomas Howard as a pro prospect when was a LB at UTEP.

I thought the Raiders got a steal when they drafted him....made sense with their old philosophy under Al Davis, as he was super fast and a great athlete.

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                            RIP random guy that Howard killed.
                            This. Howard took someone's life away and two families are without their loved ones because of his behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthStndJunkie View Post
                              I liked Thomas Howard as a pro prospect when was a LB at UTEP.

I thought the Raiders got a steal when they drafted him....made sense with their old philosophy under Al Davis, as he was super fast and a great athlete.
                              I see what you did there...

Comment

Working...
                              X