Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Podcast Q/A - Patriots Week

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #1
    I wonder if we're doing it. TJ seems like he's been busy...

    Comment


    • #2
      ARE THE CHIEFS GETTING ENOUGH RESPECT?

      Comment


      • #3
        How do you see our pass rush matching up with NE's offensive line?

        We've struggled covering TE's in the past. How will we game plan for Gronk?

        Comment


        • #4
          What does NE's secondary look like?

          Comment


          • #5
            With Rahim's injury and our corners playing well, do you think Champ at safety may happen? How effective a player could he be there?

            Comment


            • #6
              Does Adams have the range to be a full time FS or will it be a rotation between he and Bruton?

              Does von need to drop the weight to become his dominant pass-rushing self of old, or is he more valuable with added weight and more stoutness against the run?

              Comment


              • #7
                Have to agree with randerson -- big TEs can be a challenge to defend and now that Welker's in Denver (and Gronk's healthy) Gronk seems to be Brady's "go-to guy".

                Might have more questions after watching the Pats game tonight.

                Comment


                • #8
                  Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                  I wonder if we're doing it. TJ seems like he's been busy...
                  You and Rev can just point at the kFc fans and laugh for 90 minutes.

                  Comment


                  • #9
                    Alright. Here's 2.

                    The scheme Denver used to stop KC's rush doing won't work against NE, what wrinkles do you expect Denver to use?

                    With Moore out for the short/long term, how and who do you expect to fill the void? For example, I don't see Champ being flipped mid season since it's not an easy transition. Does Boldin get more game time?

                    Comment


                    • #10
                      Originally posted by Ray Finkle View Post
                      Alright. Here's 2.

                      The scheme Denver used to stop KC's rush doing won't work against NE, what wrinkles do you expect Denver to use?

                      With Moore out for the short/long term, how and who do you expect to fill the void? For example, I don't see Champ being flipped mid season since it's not an easy transition. Does Boldin get more game time?
                      Champ has to be able to start a game before we talk about him play safety.

                      Comment


                      • #11
                        Without a doubt Tom Brady is the best and most accurate QB this defense has/will face this season. With the track history of our D giving up huge amounts of yards thru the air, How can we stop Brady from having a career type of game like an inferior Tony Romo had?

                        Comment


                        • #12
                          Originally posted by OBF1 View Post
                          Without a doubt Tom Brady is the best and most accurate QB this defense has/will face this season. With the track history of our D giving up huge amounts of yards thru the air, How can we stop Brady from having a career type of game like an inferior Tony Romo had?
                          Actually, there's quite a bit of doubt about that statement. He's nowhere near the most accurate this season.

                          Brady is at 57% completions, by far the worst of his career (he's usually around 65%). Just looking quickly, this year Rivers is at 71%, Romo is at 65% and Luck is at 59%.

                          Comment


                          • #13
                            Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
                            Actually, there's quite a bit of doubt about that statement. He's nowhere near the most accurate this season.

                            Brady is at 57% completions, by far the worst of his career (he's usually around 65%). Just looking quickly, this year Rivers is at 71%, Romo is at 65% and Luck is at 59%.
                            Hey now, Tom can't throw AND catch the ball!

                            Comment


                            • #14
                              Will PFM & Brady cross over the century mark on the scoreboard.

                              Comment


                              • #15
                                Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                                Champ has to be able to start a game before we talk about him play safety.
                                That's based off the knee jerk start Champ comments that should roll in soon

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X