Has Charles hit the wall?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Charles hit the wall?

He sure looked worn out on his one long run of only 35 yards. No reason he shouldn't have taken that one to the house. Then he was stuffed at the Goal Line.

Looks like his almost 250 touches are catching up to him.

Isn't this the point of the season where he usually gets injured?

Comment

All kidding aside, can you imagine a back like that in this offense? That is all that is missing. Someone who can take it to the house in an instant. I know, that's what the screen passes to Bay Bay are all about. But, oh imagine a home run threat like Charles...

Comment

I think the Chiefs had a really stupid game plan. They got to give their best player more then 16 touches, if they expect to beat top teams

I think pretty much any NFL team would love to see Alex Smith throw 40+ passes.

Comment

To be fair, it was DRC who caught him who is one of the fastest in the league.

Comment

Originally posted by HorseHead View Post
            All kidding aside, can you imagine a back like that in this offense? That is all that is missing. Someone who can take it to the house in an instant. I know, that's what the screen passes to Bay Bay are all about. But, oh imagine a home run threat like Charles...
            Its all we are lacking even though our rb's are getting better.

Comment

Alex Smith is wearing out Charles

Comment

That was my original point of this thread.

He can no longer take it to the house.

Comment

I think I'd rather have Marshawn Lynch than Charles.

Comment

Originally posted by rolandftw View Post
                    I think the Chiefs had a really stupid game plan. They got to give their best player more then 16 touches, if they expect to beat top teams

Lesean McCoy agrees with you. This was clear as day going to happen once Andy became HC

Comment

he ran 10 times in 8 posessions in the first half.
                      Posters are going to excuse his lack of touches in the second half saying the cheifs were playing from behind. but the truth is reed is a pass junkie, just like shanny and he will forsake the run game at the drop of a hat.
                      he ran the ball less than 20 times and threw the ball 45 !
                      pass junkie !
                      his QB threw more passes than our QB.. PFM !
                      andy reed pass junkie !

Comment

he ran 10 times in 8 posessions in the first half.
                        Posters are going to excuse his lack of touches in the second half saying the cheifs were playing from behind. but the truth is reed is a pass junkie, just like shanny and he will forsake the run game at the drop of a hat.
                        he ran the ball less than 20 times and threw the ball 45 !
                        pass junkie !
                        his QB threw more passes than our QB.. PFM !
                        andy reed pass junkie !

Comment

Originally posted by rolandftw View Post

BINGO !
                          its like when shanny had clinton portis in denver and the guy never had more than 15 touches in a game !

Comment

Originally posted by BobGnarly View Post
                            To be fair, it was DRC who caught him who is one of the fastest in the league.
                            This. Most people don't realize that DRC is blazing fast. We probably have 2 of the fastest guys in the league in DRC and Holliday.

Comment

Working...
                            X