Skip Bayless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skip Bayless

Skip correctly predicted the win for the Broncos and the exact score last night of 27-17. Although it should have been 30-17, pretty good prediction by Skip, even though he is an idiot sometimes.

But it made me realize, everyone saw this Chief beatdown coming and knew that 9-0 record wasnt really intimidating.

somewhere last week on a thread I predicted 27-17 or 23-13. I figured it wold be a 10 point lead. Only thing I got wrong was that KC would score on two turnovers.

Comment

yeah, And

Comment

I like skip.

He is hilarious and yeah half his rants are for show. His tebow work is priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by RedskinBronco View Post
          I like skip.

He is hilarious and yeah half his rants are for show. His tebow work is priceless.
          Ya i liked his Tebow stuff too. He never gave up, and was honest about never saying Tebow would make a probowl, but can win NFL games.

Comment

And, Bayless sings pretty well in his Tebow song, "All he does is win".
            L O L

Comment

Skip is an idiot. I understand he plays a character on television designed to instigate controversy, and that Skip the person probably isn't that bad, but the Skip Bayless character is a tard. I award you no points.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5hfYJsQAhl0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
              X