Rahim Moore to miss several games with leg injury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rahim Moore to miss several games with leg injury

Broncos safety Rahim Moore is expected to miss several weeks with a serious lower leg injury, according to NFL sources.

Moore left Sunday night's game against the Chiefs about halfway through the second quarter, although it remains unclear when he sustained the injury. Before exiting the game, Moore logged two solo tackles and defended a pass. Mike Adams, who started at safety for much of the 2012 season, entered the game in Moore's place and likely will assume the bulk of his role in his absence.

Read more: Rahim Moore to miss several Denver Broncos games with leg injury - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...#ixzz2l1JGJRVr

eh,oh well.

Comment

Not great... Our depth is getting tested and though people here hate him he is MUCH better then freaking Adams

Comment

Lots of people hate him and think he sucks, but he's a solid safety and we'll get to see how much he really sucks with him off the field starting out against one of the greatest QB's ever in Foxboro.

A pretty big loss. Hopefully we can have him back for the last few games or at least the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
          Lots of people hate him and think he sucks, but he's a solid safety and we'll get to see how much he really sucks with him off the field starting out against one of the greatest QB's ever in Foxboro.

A pretty big loss. Hopefully we can have him back for the last few games or at least the playoffs.
          Maybe with Webster playing well Champ can play safety? Probably too late but it would be cool.

Comment

Any loss to a starter isn't good, but i sincerely doubt this will be like losing Von/Woodyard, Danny T.

Hell, the team we are playing has lost Mayo and Wilfork among others and seem to keep rolling so ...

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post

this.

Rahim Moore's experience alone will be missed. He brought stability to that position and I cannot really recall him giving up any big plays this year... and I remember a few times where he made stops when he was the last line of defense.

Definitely better than Mike Adams...someone who should be used in rotation.

Hopefully Bruton can step up...

Comment

"After making a name for himself by blowing coverage on the play that ushered the Broncos out of the playoffs last season, "

DAMMIT

Comment

Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
                  "After making a name for himself by blowing coverage on the play that ushered the Broncos out of the playoffs last season, "

DAMMIT
                  I think Rahim tries to make another name for himself by keep introducing himself as "The Dream". You can't give yourself nicknames.

Comment

He should change his name from the dream to the nightmare.

Denver needs to look at safety this offseason. Don't love any of our options really.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                      I think Rahim tries to make another name for himself by keep introducing himself as "The Dream". You can't give yourself nicknames.
                      Even though he's been introducing himself as that before that play?

Another genius post by you

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
                        Even though he's been introducing himself as that before that play?

Another genius post by you
                        You are such a fricking moron. Where do I specify "that play"? What play? I quoted him about a nickname not a specific play. My post was you cannot give yourself a nickname. Someone else or a group gives you a nickname yet you exactly back up my point. You state he has been introducing himself (as The Dream) before....". I stated he is trying to be a nickname he gave himself instead of just going by Rahim Moore.

Stop following me thinking you got something on me when in reality, most here think you are McDaniels spokesman and you backing my supposed "bad" post.
                        You are a complete joke.
                        Last edited by broncocalijohn; 11-18-2013, 10:26 AM.

Comment

You are such a fricking moron. Where do I specify "that play"? What play? My post was you cannot give yourself a nickname. Someone else or a group gives you a nickname yet you exactly back up my point. You state he has been introducing himself (as The Dream) before...."

Stop following me thinking you got something on me when in reality, most here think you are McDaniels spokesman and you backing my supposed "bad" post.
                          You are a complete joke.
                          Yeah keep back pedaling and not taking ownership for your post. Look at the post you quoted...I mean surely, you quoted it for a reason and then came up with this response right?

I think Rahim tries to make another name for himself by keep introducing himself as "The Dream".

Complete joke huh? Well clearly, you have 20/20 vision

"THat's pretty close!"

. One foot and rest of the body out of bounds.

Thanks Chris Collinsworthless for a horrible eyesight on that play.
                          Play is clearly a touchdown.

5 star post buddy.

Comment

Not happy to lose any player to injury, but I think Adams will be a sufficient replacement for the time being. Hopefully, there are plans to address safety via the draft next season. We have an excellent mix of veterans and young talent at the CB position, and then it sort of falls off a cliff at SS and FS (although I still think Nacho is good.)

Comment

You are such a fricking moron. Where do I specify "that play"? What play? I quoted him about a nickname not a specific play. My post was you cannot give yourself a nickname. Someone else or a group gives you a nickname yet you exactly back up my point. You state he has been introducing himself (as The Dream) before....". I stated he is trying to be a nickname he gave himself instead of just going by Rahim Moore.

You are a complete joke.
                              Yeah ...your supposed "bad" post where you had to edit yourself to come up with a better explanation to save yourself.

I'm out sunshine.

Comment

Working...
                              X