Julius Thomas watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julius Thomas watch

That looked like a nasty hit. These type of injuries you end up feeling the next day. Holding my breath for tests Monday.

He came back and played, so I hope it's just sore and he can move on. Welker is the one that worries me. Hope it's a light concussion.

Comment

Yeah, we need him back. He came back in I think, so hopefully he's okay.

Welker and Moore are more likely to miss some time imo.

Comment

I watched him come back in and play after that hit.

Comment

yeah, i know he came back, but these type of hyper extensions are tricky. They can really tighten up overnight and the real damage is revealed.

Comment

That was a nasty looking hit. Hopefully the ligaments and cartilage are in tact.

Comment

Originally posted by bpc View Post
              That was a nasty looking hit. Hopefully the ligaments and cartilage are in tact.
              He wouldn't have been able to go out and play if they weren't.

Comment

I never heard what happened to Moore I spent the whole game yelling at everything. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
                  I never heard what happened to Moore I spent the whole game yelling at everything. Lol
                  He never came out of the locker room for the 2nd half. They called it a mystery lower leg injury.

Julius Thomas should be fine. He came back in for two plays (the 2nd one on the Broncos following drive). You don't do that if it's a cartiledge/ligament injury.

Comment

Thomas will be sore, but he wouldn't have been able to come in if the damage was that serious. Hopefully Welker can come back. I think everyone wants to see that one.

Comment

yeah welker at NE is a must see. Hopefully his vision clears and he can lie a bit so not to be pushed back another week.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                        Agree. My concern was that when the pain subsided some, he was back in trying to give it a go and that's why he left again.

Here's to hoping he's fine. We need Julius.
                        What a beast he's been this season. Hopefully it's just soreness

Comment

Can't beat em. Cheap shot em. The Chiefs DB's showed on multiple occasions they are classless punks. Proud of our team for playing the game the right way.

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Per a source close to <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Broncos&amp;src=hash">#Broncos</a> TE Julius Thomas, tests reveal just a knee sprain, he&#39;s day-to-day &amp; hopeful to play Sun. @ NE</p>&mdash; Brandon Krisztal (@BKDenverSports) <a href="https://twitter.com/BKDenverSports/statuses/402514745825050624">November 18, 2013</a></blockquote>
                            <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
                              <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Per a source close to <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Broncos&amp;src=hash">#Broncos</a> TE Julius Thomas, tests reveal just a knee sprain, he&#39;s day-to-day &amp; hopeful to play Sun. @ NE</p>&mdash; Brandon Krisztal (@BKDenverSports) <a href="https://twitter.com/BKDenverSports/statuses/402514745825050624">November 18, 2013</a></blockquote>
                              <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                              So, I wonder, is DelRios "day to Day" like Foxes "day to Day" as far as injuries go?

Thinking of the scene in The Wrath of Khan where Spock is talking to Kirk about Days being hours , etc. only with Fox the opposite happens ( days turn into Weeks).

Comment

Working...
                              X