No announcement yet.

Nacho trash talking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe not the most intelligent thing for Nacho to do, but I have to admit that I like our defense playing mean. I'll take a hard-hitting, trash talking, violent defense that protects our home field any day. The Chiefs defense was playing cheap, and as long as we keep a cushion on the scoreboard, this game was pretty personal.

I love the fire from Woodyard, Vickerson, and Nacho. Defense needs a swagger and I don't mind giving up a few penalties as long as it doesn't cost the team overall.

Comment

Penalty deserved. Stupid move Nacho. He's young, he'll learn (hopefully). And yeah, can't believe Bowe didn't get a PI call when he completely shoved Webster on the TD - full extension of his arm to push, that usually gets called. It's like the refs knew KC needed help right from the beginning of the game....

Comment

He said "Call be Richie Incognito and you'll be Jonathan Martin you poo butt motherf*cker."

Comment

I don't really care about the flag.

I care more about how poorly Duke plays in coverage. He doesn't have the footwork or ability to cover anyone all that well.

Comment

Always annoying when they don't just shut up and play but...

What a freakin arbitrary and bad call. It's another story if he touches him but talking like that happens on like 95% of NFL plays. Now a hard blindside hit to level a player after the play is over should be a call but I guess the refs didn't mind the 4 times flowers did that to Welker. Pathetic officiating.

Comment

What a freakin arbitrary and bad call. It's another story if he touches him but talking like that happens on like 95% of NFL plays. Now a hard blindside hit to level a player after the play is over should be a call but I guess the refs didn't mind the 4 times flowers did that to Welker. Pathetic officiating.

Comment

Originally posted by fontaine View Post
                I don't really care about the flag.

I care more about how poorly Duke plays in coverage. He doesn't have the footwork or ability to cover anyone all that well.
                He was beat on the play.

I didn't understand the woofing at the receiver afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by OldschoolFreak View Post
                  What a freakin arbitrary and bad call. It's another story if he touches him but talking like that happens on like 95% of NFL plays.
                  Agreed. These guys talk **** to each other all game long. We used to have Shannon Sharpe talking non-stop here. Weird flag.

Since we can't hear him, obviously we don't know what was said. I wonder if there's a "magic word" or line that isn't supposed to be crossed?

Comment

Originally posted by Jesterhole View Post
                    It was stupid because they walked RIGHT IN FRONT of a ref while he was jawing at him. If you don't hear him, no flag. Nacho needs to be smarter and make plays. He hasn't done much of late.
                    Yeah this. He was three feet away from the official. It was a lame call, but it was really stupid thing to do.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcow View Post
                        That was such a bull**** call. If you're going to call that, you gotta call the bull**** on the Chiefs too. I saw them taunt a whole bunch.
                        And pardon me, but jawing and talking trash isn't NEARLY on the same level as this ****:

Comment

Originally posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
                          And pardon me, but jawing and talking trash isn't NEARLY on the same level as this ****:

Stay classy, KC.

Comment

That was a bs call..the ref should have done what they do 500 times every Sunday, break them up and send them back to the huddle. **** was is this game coming too!

Comment

Why are NFL players such sensitive pussies?

Comment

Originally posted by Brewer View Post
                                Stay classy, KC.
                                that's a Virginia Tech Corner for ya...****ing mean.

Comment

Working...
                                X