Brandon Flowers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Flowers...

So i don't remember Flowers being this kind of bush league...

This was after the play was over, and Flowers did this at least one more, maybe two times.
    Deliberate cheap shots to Welker when the play is over. I don't know how that is missed.

He is a b****, who got beat like a drum in the second half. Spent all his energy being a cheap shot artist, play after play in the first half.
    Last edited by theAPAOps5; 11-17-2013, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Pussy players have to compensate somehow.

Comment

Looked very Finnegan of him.

Comment

ever since he became the lead singer for The Killers, he just isn't as cool as the other cats.

Comment

Yeah, there were some pretty clear late hits by Flowers

Comment

Originally posted by TheChamp24 View Post
              So i don't remember Flowers being this kind of bush league...

This was after the play was over, and Flowers did this at least one more, maybe two times.
              Deliberate cheap shots to Welker when the play is over. I don't know how that is missed.
              If that isn't a fine by the league, then I don't know what is.

Comment

If the league doesn't fine that A hole big time as he was doing that crap several times tonight, there should be some 'team enforcement' on his arse in two weeks.

That is probably where Wes got his bell rung when getting shoved so hard and unexpectedly when his defenses were down. Total cheap shot and I wont shed a tear when he gets laid out cold playing like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamau View Post
                  If the league doesn't fine that A hole big time as he was doing that crap several times tonight, there should be some 'team enforcement' on his arse in two weeks.

That is probably where Wes got his bell rung when getting shoved so hard and unexpectedly when his defenses were down. Total cheap shot and I wont shed a tear when he gets laid out cold playing like that.
                  I'll tell you what. I won't shed a ****in tear if that cock sucker tears a ****in acl.

Comment

Chicken ****.

Comment

I love how Collinsworth was sucking him off for this **** too.

Comment

The Killers have a new single.

Comment

Collinsworth was sucking this off as tough play tonight. He was so proud of the Chiefs play tonight.

Comment

I'm getting sick of watching players take shots at Broncos. They grab them by the neck, facemask, go for the knee's, take late shots. Both the Chargers and the Chiefs have it coming to them in the next game. Our defense needs an enforcer. They are too ****ing nice. Time to dole out some punishment the next time defenses start getting chippy with our offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcow View Post
                              I love how Collinsworth was sucking him off for this **** too.
                              Collinsworth called one of the worst games I've ever listened too.

1. Sucking off Jamaal Charles and how tough an inside runner he is. When the reason why he was forced to run inside so often was because our DEs crashed the outside zone runs and forced Charles inside.

2. Sucking off Eric Fisher with a prepared montage of how he had stoned Von (even though Von beat him up against the run). Only to see Derek Wolfe immediately stone Fisher for a sack on Smith.

3. Taking absolute garbage about Brandon Flowers and how well/physical he was playing even though in the first half Flowers gave up 3 catches for 29 yards off of just 4 targets.

4. Taking about how well KC's offense was playing (only a few drops away from scoring more points) while watching them punt three straight times to open the 2nd half.

5. Kept talking about Hali/Houston/Poe even though Manning was barely touched all while Phillips/Jackson/Wolfe were making Smith run for his life.

6. Colinsworth: "I think this is Justin Houston, thinks it's a run (play)" when Manning completes a pass. Except it was empty backfield. Nice call Chris.

7. Denver just scored another TD making it 24 - 10 with an entire 4th left to play and Denver also missed a FG early in the game.
                              Colinsworth: "This Kansas City defense has shown me they can hang with this Broncos offense."

This guy is batsh8t crazy.

And it went on.
                              Last edited by fontaine; 11-18-2013, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X