Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daface kudos

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278686

Yeah DaFace isn't a troll. Tough couple games for him too. He's an Avs fan and they're on a bit of a skid and have a bunch of injuries, so not the most fun for him sports-wise.

Comment

I take it the Planet doesn't get any revenue from Google's Chinese overlords.

Comment

Yeah, where is DaFace's bitch ass?

Comment

Originally posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
          Yeah, where is DaFace's b**** ass?
          He had an important appointment...

Comment

Damn finally clicked on a CP link and it was like stumbling onto Deliverance. My eyes, my eyes!

Comment

Right on cue from Chef fans...can't handle reality of the Broncos being better.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                I take it the Planet doesn't get any revenue from Google's Chinese overlords.
                Sure it is. Everything has something to do with china even my damn football. I looked down at my ball tonight and seen it was made in China. I just rolled my eyes..

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                  Yeah DaFace isn't a troll. Tough couple games for him too. He's an Avs fan and they're on a bit of a skid and have a bunch of injuries, so not the most fun for him sports-wise.
                  Yeah, hopefully we can chalk up these losses up to injuries and rebound. It was a horribly officiated game on both sides. Just have to adapt and overcome.

Comment

bump for da face

Comment

So we know of at least one poster who no longer has a right to ask Chief fans what they're doing here.

Comment

Originally posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
                        Yeah, where is DaFace's b**** ass?
                        Sorry I don't come around frequently enough for you. As you may have gathered, I don't get a lot out of **** slinging, and I can't imagine there was a lot of great discussion to be had late last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                          Eh, the Chiefs haven't won a playoff game since I was 11 years old, and I became an Avs fan when I moved to Denver in 2007. I'm good at the whole watching my teams lose thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Shananahan View Post
                            So we know of at least one poster who no longer has a right to ask Chief fans what they're doing here.
                            I've learned to embrace the fact that the site will allow it.no sense in being a butthurt **** over it. Wollow in the **** or rise above it. I will attempt to rise above ititp
                            Last edited by Broncos_OTM; 11-18-2013, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 24champ View Post
                              That's Awesome

Comment

Working...
                              X