The Denver Broncos welcome the KC Chiefs to BIG BOY football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Denver Broncos welcome the KC Chiefs to BIG BOY football

We just beat the Chiefs with a 1 legged quarterback, no head coach, and in the cold weather (which is supposed to favor KC). We also held Charles under 100 yards rushing, and held that "Scary" Chiefs pass rush to 0 sacks and 0 knock downs.

Welcome to playing BIG BOY football KC. Thats what your going to need to play in the playoffs, no backup 3rd string rookie QB's named Tuel or Keenum.
    Last edited by Peoples Champ; 11-18-2013, 06:45 AM.

oh and i forgot we had a goal line stand with that GREAT KC running game and our SORRY run defense (what KCstud calls our rund)

Comment

Their defense isnt even close to the 2000 Ravens Defense.

Comment

They are who we thought they are...

Comment

alex smith is truly dreadful.... If only the. NFL was screen passes 30 plus times per game

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples Champ View Post
            We just beat the Chiefs with a 1 legged quarterback, no head coach, and in the cold weather (which is supposed to favor KC).
            aaaaaand, the Chiefs had two weeks to rest/prepare/gameplan.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
              alex smith is truly dreadful.... If only the. NFL was screen passes 30 plus times per game
              The said thing is he probably played to the best he can last night. I think that was the best game he had all season and only got 17 pts. And 7 pts came late in the 4th quarter when we took the gas peddle off.

Comment

Gotta give props/game balls to Chris Clark and Orlando Franklin. They held their own against Hali & Houston. I fully expected to see KC blitz much more than they did since that's what they've done pretty much all season.

Bravo!

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples Champ View Post
                  The said thing is he probably played to the best he can last night. I think that was the best game he had all season and only got 17 pts. And 7 pts came late in the 4th quarter when we took the gas peddle off.
                  I assume the Chefs will draft a QB coming up here in 2014, or look for someone to come in an complete with Smith. As a HC, you can't in good conscience see that clown at center and think "yep, super bowl"

Comment

I assume the Chefs will draft a QB coming up here in 2014, or look for someone to come in an complete with Smith. As a HC, you can't in good conscience see that clown at center and think "yep, super bowl"
                    who do you think will fall to the Chiefs?

Comment

First 9 games Kc opposing qbr 30
                      Last night manning 76
                      Denver did a Kc on Kc
                      Get a lead run the ball take some shots deep and play good defense
                      Funny I don't think Kc can play multiple ways to win a football game

Average teams can boatrace Kc because of their qb who last night provided mor of a running threat than a passing threat

Would love to have berry and Charles on Denver

Comment

Originally posted by CEH View Post
                        First 9 games Kc opposing qbr 30
                        Last night manning 76
                        Denver did a Kc on Kc
                        Get a lead run the ball take some shots deep and play good defense
                        Funny I don't think Kc can play multiple ways to win a football game

Average teams can boatrace Kc because of their qb who last night provided mor of a running threat than a passing threat

Would love to have berry and Charles on Denver
                        Oh if we had a safety like Berry we would be ridiculous.

Comment

They can't afford to. Alice cost them a 2nd round pick. Charles showed he is wearing down when he couldn't finish off that long run for a TD then got stuffed at the Goal Line.

kFc will also be picking later in each round, they will likely be forced to try to trade down out of the 1st and pick up a couple 2nds in return. They need to draft a RB of the future, a couple WR's, a couple CB's, at least one LB and at least 2 OL.

They snuck up on some teams without their starting QB but they are still a good 3 years away from a SB.

Comment

I thought this was a good game for him. All the chief fans are blaming him today but are ignoring the fact he was running for his life half the night and all those dropped balls. But yeah, even a good game for him is sub par.

Comment

Lol yep, as I said in another thread; even playing their C game the broncos were never threatened by the little engine from kc

Comment

Working...
                              X