The Hype Hurdle is over... Now a True Test in Foxboro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hype Hurdle is over... Now a True Test in Foxboro

KC, meh, all hype.... Well, their D is solid...

But seriously, the Pats and Brady in Foxboro... Your thoughts?

No chance Denver wilts in NE

Comment

Mine?

Comment

Originally posted by NFLBRONCO View Post
        No chance Denver wilts in NE
        Wilts?

Comment

Brady LOVES facing Denver

Comment

This isn't the Pats of ten years ago. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Panthers kick their asses tomorrow night and us do the same thing next Sunday.

Comment

Patriots will also be coming off a short week.

Comment

Like I said, if we split these next two, I'll be over the moon. With injuries from this last game, it will be tough for us, though. I predicted 2-2. I'll say this though, the Chief offense has been bad all year and declining in recent weeks as teams have caught up to the tape. I am more optimistic out our team tweaking for the KC game and improving in things that the Chiefs who are a one trick pony and will need to rely on crowd noise and bad weather.

Alex Smith is actually a worse poor weather QB than Manning, so that might not go the way they think it will.

Comment

Take the points!

Comment

Originally posted by Arkie View Post
                    Take the points!
                    gonna buy the kids Xmas presents with all the winnings?

Comment

We always have trouble with Tight Ends. Too bad we didn't get them sooner.

Should be a solid test. Belli always has great schemes. if we house them, I'll expect an easy romp the rest of the way

Comment

Obviously this will be our toughest test all season.

Comment

Patriots defense is down this year, in part because of some significant injuries.

Would think Denver should put up 27-30 points, even on the road, if not more. It's just a question of whether the defense can contain the Patriots and Brady.

Comment

if there was a team on par or having more injuries than us, it might be NE. I like the setup this week. They are a good team, at home. That being said, they will be missing Woolfork, their MLB and rolling out some pretty bad WR's. It won't be a walk in the park, but we should win this game.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
                              KC, meh, all hype.... Well, their D is solid...

But seriously, the Pats and Brady in Foxboro... Your thoughts?
                              The next two weeks will tell us what the Broncos have. They have lost their only road game against a decent opponent this year. If they can take two on the road against KC and NE, I will start to get excited.

Comment

Working...
                              X