Welker Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welker Watch

Sure hope he's not concussed. We need him against the Patsies.

It would suck to lose him for 1-2 games. Get well Welker...and everyone pray that his rapevision is ready and well for next week.

Comment

Well aside from that, I just want the guy to be okay. That hit was brutal. I hope all is well and they are just being cautious.

Comment

I think it will be a Harris type deal. DNP wed. Limited thurs and even fri. He'll be good to go.

Comment

He's concussed but he'll play. He'll DNP, LP and FP.

Comment

THey are now saying he does have a concussion.
            Attached Files

Comment

Honestly, I would rather him sit out and be back and ready to play for KC again.

Comment

Why would that mean hell automatically miss the next game

Comment

It's not automatic, but wouldn't be surprised if he missed a game. Didn't he get hit helmet to helmet on that play?

Comment

Originally posted by rolandftw View Post
                    It's not automatic, but wouldn't be surprised if he missed a game. Didn't he get hit helmet to helmet on that play?
                    Surprised that's not a penalty when KC does it.

Comment

Welker will go through the protocol and probably do his best to play next week. I'm sure he'd love to stick it to Belli in PERSON. If he can't go then it will be too bad, but we are going to use 2 TEs a lot next week I think. So Decker Thomas , Thomas and Tamme have to pick it up.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                        The fact that he came back into the game would suggest it's a pretty minor one. Hopefully like the one Harris had earlier in the year.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                          Look at Bart's pic.

Harris concussed didnt know where he was then played the next game.

Comment

This isn't the first this year, is it? I don't expect him to play next week. And you could see he got knocked out on the play. Major fubar on the part of the Broncos for him getting back in the game with today's sideline protocol.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcow View Post
                              Surprised that's not a penalty when KC does it.
                              It should be a fine, if it was. Looked like it on tv, but I could be a homer about it

Comment

Working...
                              X