If chiefs win super bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If chiefs win super bowl

I personally don't think they will, I think chargers or pats beat them, if not them then the saints. But if the unspeakable happens, how do we respond?

by kneeling before us, as you have done every since Manning retired

we are your masters until proven otherwise

Comment

My super bowl will be when chiefs and pats are out of playoffs. Then chargers.

All that being said, if they win all you can really do is tip your cap. I/most of us have seen 3 Super Bowl wins by the Broncos in our lifetime. That was cultivated by great fan support, excellent ownership and good coaching/longevity/player personnel which lasted decades. I think the chiefs have done great work by landing Andy Reid, drafting and coaching to a system that has meshed well. That is supported also by great fanship in their own right and ownership. Those fans have seen 1, if not any super bowl championships. Simply put, chiefs are merely doing now what we’ve done for years. With a young franchise qb in tow, they will be a problem to deal with the next 10-15 seasons. Specifically they will have a good championship window while mahommes , hill and kelce are all on team friendly, rookie deals.

Broncos/Elway have nobody to blame but themselves. Elway has had 5 attempts to find a suitable qbotf and has blown all of them. Other drafting has gone equally as poor. I think the addition of fangio will stabilize and improve some of our drafted players similar to when John Fox was in Denver. That seems to be a core focus of his. I find it hard to believe Elway will defer selections to coaching requests so there will continue to be a dysfunctional hole in this process that keeps repeating causing us to blow draft picks. I hope I’m wrong.

We should be prepared to ride shotgun over the next several years. Ultimately I think we’re in trouble until the ownership mess is cleaned out and front office is given an enima from incompetence.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post

You've won dick.

Comment

Chiefs have never won ****. First conference championship ever hosted at arrowhdad.

Comment

I'm cool with it. It's been almost 40 years since another team in the division has won a Super Bowl, so my main reaction will be "it's about time losers". Same goes for if the Chargers do it.

Comment

Am I crazy for pulling for the chargers?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronc0guy View Post
                Honestly I’m apathetic towards the chargers. They’ve never won anything and don’t have much of a fan base to speak of. They’re just kind of there. If they win it all then good for them, but I don’t think they will.

Comment

You've won dick.
                  currently still your masters

Comment

Originally posted by bpc View Post
                    Specifically they will have a good championship window while mahommes , hill and kelce are all on team friendly, rookie deals.
                    Kelce is on a massive contract.

So are guys like Watkins, Houston, Fisher, Berry.

Chiefs are going to have success as long as Mahomes and Reid are in town. Period. It has nothing to do with money.

Comment

Wouldn't make a difference.

You can't see anything underneath with your two towering man boobs and a gut that spills out over your knees.

Comment

I am in the same boat. Never thought I would say it either. Couldn't stand Rivers from the tumultuous Cutler years, but he has grown on me over time and I respect his game. I feel bad for their fans, the few the actually exist. Eventually someone else in the division is bound to win one, I will take them over KC and Oakland.

Comment

I'd like the Chargers to win bc I think Rivers deserves a ring in his career for the body of work he's put together. I wish the Chargers had moved on from him and we had been able to nab him kinda like Manning. We seem to do good with old proven QBs.

Comment

They’re going to be in contention until Mahomes retires.

He’s so far ridiculously ahead of the young qb curve it’s unreal. Only 2 qbs have thrown for 50 yds/5k yards in a season and they have a combined 12 sb appearances and 7 sb titles.

They will win one sooner than later

Comment

I’m rooting for the winner of the Saints/Eagles game. I don’t like any of the other teams involved.

Comment

Working...
                              X