• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, everyone likes CJ again.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Prefontaine View Post
      Oh, everyone likes CJ again.
      Never understood the hate he got. He was the best RB on the team for years. He was injured quite a bit but it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by orange crusher View Post
        He was the best RB on the team for years.
        What was his competition again He's a mediocre RB who makes a good #2 RB for the Rams. Plus he's under 100 carries for the year between the Panthers and Rams, so he has fresh legs.

Comment

Originally posted by Carffather View Post
          You havent watched the Saints much i take it
          I think Brees has hit the wall like Manning did in 2014. He hasn't played well in several weeks. He was decent yesterday but I dont think they are unbeatable. Granted playing in the dome helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronc0guy View Post
            Saints at home are an extremely tough out.

Also, does CJ look even fatter these days? Like a toad in pads. He ran like a man possessed.
            lol i noticed that too, i kinda wish he was big like that when he was with Denver, I'm a fan of running bowling balls knocking people around

Comment

I need CJ, Talib or Brees to make sure an AFC team doesn’t win the Super Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
                What was his competition again He's a mediocre RB who makes a good #2 RB for the Rams. Plus he's under 100 carries for the year between the Panthers and Rams, so he has fresh legs.
                What exactly does his fresh legs have to do with his Broncos career again? His competition was a bunch of RBs Denver drafted and he proved better than all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
                  CJ turns it on in the big games - -the sign of a great RB.

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I asked Aqib Talib if he has any hard feelings towards the Broncos..<br><br>“Not at all, man. It’s our business... When you have three cornerbacks making big money and you need a QB, something’s gotta give. I ain’t mad tho, John threw me the oop and I dunked it. Good ****, baby!&quot; <a href="https://t.co/SvAj3wBEI8">pic.twitter.com/SvAj3wBEI8</a></p>&mdash; Ryan Koenigsberg (@RyanKoenigsberg) <a href="https://twitter.com/RyanKoenigsberg/status/1090322779126288385?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 29, 2019</a></blockquote>
                    <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

Still don't miss CJ. We upgraded with Lindsay. Miss Talib and Wade though.

Comment

While I wish them the best luck, I wish CJ would have been that driven while playing for us. Did he even string 2 100 yard game together in the years with us? Happy for them, but not THAT pleased.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaMagnum View Post
                          But he was OUR punk! Hope he gets another ring
                          Yes he was. In 1999, Bill Romanowski was our jerk and almost all Bronco fans supported him because his play on the field was exceptional.

Comment

We absolutely don't win the 2015 Super Bowl without CJ.

Comment

Originally posted by dsmoot View Post
                              Yes he was. In 1999, Bill Romanowski was our jerk and almost all Bronco fans supported him because his play on the field was exceptional.
                              I never saw romonowski as anything other than scum,
                              no matter what uniform he was wearing.

Comment

Working...
                              X