Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey KC Stud

Come take your beating right here!

Even with their C game, the Broncos were never threatened by your little chefs lol.

You cute delusional thing you.

Id ask all the fraud bandwagon punks that filled this site all week to come lick it, but they disappeared.

Comment

Good point, I focused on KC Stud because apparently this guy was pumping his chest how he is here win or lose.

So let's see him take his beating but I doubt it. He's probably a **** like the rest of them.

Comment

Originally posted by RedskinBronco View Post
        Good point, I focused on KC Stud because apparently this guy was pumping his chest how he is here win or lose.

So let's see him take his beating but I doubt it. He's probably a **** like the rest of them.
        Dud is a confused fan. He's blinded by 9-0 but he does think rationally when it comes to their anemic offense. Those others were just bandwagoning with new profiles.

Edit. You're right he blows ha!

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
          Dud is a confused fan. He's blinded by 9-0 but he does think rationally when it comes to their anemic offense. Those others were just bandwagoning with new profiles.

Edit. You're right he blows ha!
          Isn't it funny that it was obvious this game was over as soon as the Broncos got to 24 points

Comment

I'm fine with losing by 10 in Denver as they were in it the whole time. I called it before the game.

D held Denver's offense to their lowest point output and Manning only had 1 TD with our pass rush having by far their worst game.

Offense lost us this game.

Comment

Originally posted by KCStud View Post
              I'm fine with losing by 10 in Denver as they were in it the whole time. I called it before the game.

D held Denver's offense to their lowest point output and Manning only had 1 TD with our pass rush having by far their worst game.

Broncos didnt play a clean game at all. Yet never trailed. That says it all.

Comment

They were never in the game. They played behind the entire time. This is with Denver playing pretty bad on offense.

What about your defense? Peyton Manning never touched the ground.

0 sacks.

Comment

Your pass rush had a bad game lol

More like our backup tackle and one legged QB owned your ass.

Comment

I'm fine with losing by 10
                    That says it all.

Comment

KC's defense is good....

JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

Suck it, KCScum!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Comment

Originally posted by Ratboy View Post
                        They were never in the game. They played behind the entire time. This is with Denver playing pretty bad on offense.

What about your defense? Peyton Manning never touched the ground.

0 sacks.
                        Manning only had 1 TD and Moreno had less than 3 YPC. Our D did a solid job tonight.
                        The offense tired them out because they didn't do ****.

Comment

No, no they weren't. They were out of it for the majority of the second half.

Comment

Your _ffense never does chit and this is somehow a surprise to you?

Comment

Manning only had 1 TD and Moreno had less than 3 YPC. Our D did a solid job tonight.
                              He "only" had 1 Td bc our backup RB had two

Comment

Working...
                              X