Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zac Taylor Rams QB coach being interviewed

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Zac Taylor Rams QB coach being interviewed

    https://www.milehighreport.com/2018/...ach-zac-taylor

    According to NFL Network’s Tom Pelissero, the Denver Broncos have requested permission to interview Los Angeles Ramsquarterback’s coach Zac Taylor.

    Taylor is a popular and trendy candidate right now. He is the Quaterback’s coach under Rams Head Coach Sean McVay and helped develop Jared Goff into the quarterback he is today.

    --------------------

    Comments? Too young? Another McDaniels?

  • #2
    We should just get a coach that has previous HC experience..

    Comment


    • #3
      Your thread sucks compared to this thread:
      http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=132338

      Comment


      • #4
        This seems like more of a moon shot.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by go_broncos View Post
          We should just get a coach that has previous HC experience..
          Why? How many guys on this list had previous HC experience? Beli, Reid, and Gruden?

          1. Vacant (Arizona Cardinals)
          2. Dan Quinn (Atlanta Falcons)
          3. John Harbaugh (Baltimore Ravens)
          4. Sean McDermott (Buffalo Bills)
          5. Ron Rivera (Carolina Panthers)
          6. Matt Nagy (Chicago Bears)
          7. Vacant (Cincinnati Bengals)
          8. Vacant (Cleveland Browns)
          9. Jason Garrett (Dallas Cowboys)
          10. Vacant (Denver Broncos)
          11. Matt Patricia (Detroit Lions)
          12. Vacant (Green Bay Packers)
          13. Bill O'Brien (Houston Texans)
          14. Frank Reich (Indianapolis Colts)
          15. Doug Marrone (Jacksonville Jaguars)
          16. Andy Reid (Kansas City Chiefs)
          17. Anthony Lynn (Los Angeles Chargers)
          18. Sean McVay (Los Angeles Rams)
          19. Vacant (Miami Dolphins)
          20. Mike Zimmer (Minnesota Vikings)
          21. Bill Belichick (New England Patriots)
          22. Sean Payton (New Orleans Saints)
          23. Pat Shurmur (New York Giants)
          24. Vacant (New York Jets)
          25. Jon Gruden (Oakland Raiders)
          26. Doug Pederson (Philadelphia Eagles)
          27. Mike Tomlin (Pittsburgh Steelers)
          28. Kyle Shanahan (San Francisco 49ers)
          29. Pete Carroll (Seattle Seahawks)
          30. Vacant (Tampa Bay Buccaneers)
          31. Mike Vrabel (Tennessee Titans)
          32. Jay Gruden (Washington Redskins)

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post
            Why? How many guys on this list had previous HC experience? Beli, Reid, and Gruden?

            1. Vacant (Arizona Cardinals)
            2. Dan Quinn (Atlanta Falcons)
            3. John Harbaugh (Baltimore Ravens)
            4. Sean McDermott (Buffalo Bills)
            5. Ron Rivera (Carolina Panthers)
            6. Matt Nagy (Chicago Bears)
            7. Vacant (Cincinnati Bengals)
            8. Vacant (Cleveland Browns)
            9. Jason Garrett (Dallas Cowboys)
            10. Vacant (Denver Broncos)
            11. Matt Patricia (Detroit Lions)
            12. Vacant (Green Bay Packers)
            13. Bill O'Brien (Houston Texans)
            14. Frank Reich (Indianapolis Colts)
            15. Doug Marrone (Jacksonville Jaguars)
            16. Andy Reid (Kansas City Chiefs)
            17. Anthony Lynn (Los Angeles Chargers)
            18. Sean McVay (Los Angeles Rams)
            19. Vacant (Miami Dolphins)
            20. Mike Zimmer (Minnesota Vikings)
            21. Bill Belichick (New England Patriots)
            22. Sean Payton (New Orleans Saints)
            23. Pat Shurmur (New York Giants)
            24. Vacant (New York Jets)
            25. Jon Gruden (Oakland Raiders)
            26. Doug Pederson (Philadelphia Eagles)
            27. Mike Tomlin (Pittsburgh Steelers)
            28. Kyle Shanahan (San Francisco 49ers)
            29. Pete Carroll (Seattle Seahawks)
            30. Vacant (Tampa Bay Buccaneers)
            31. Mike Vrabel (Tennessee Titans)
            32. Jay Gruden (Washington Redskins)
            Point taken, but Marrone and Carroll as well.

            Comment


            • #7
              the way Jared Goff has regress is this guy the best option?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by kent156 View Post
                the way Jared Goff has regress is this guy the best option?
                I agree with this. Without a superstar Gurley owning the league, Goff looks a little more pedestrian.

                Comment

                Working...
                X