Early Games Thread 11-17-2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fontaine View Post
    I thought Brees would be out cold after that hit around his shoulders/neck.

His head popped up like a freakin' pez dispenser.
    Yep. The call of roughing was not very good. Sf defender did hit Brees across the shoulders, and not the neck...but tough judgement call. Hopefully the refs will protect Manning from the late and bad hits tonight, unlike what they done the last 4 weeks.

Comment

game over

Comment

If the Queefs go for Mannings legs the refs better throw the flags this week

Comment

Originally posted by ScottXray View Post
          Yep. The call of roughing was not very good. Sf defender did hit Brees across the shoulders, and not the neck...but tough judgement call. Hopefully the refs will protect Manning from the late and bad hits tonight, unlike what they done the last 4 weeks.
          Meh, I didn't have a problem with the call. Yes it's somewhat subjective but I don't have a problem with the refs being over cautious with neck/head injuries for any player.

Comment

Niners lose again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
              Niners lose again.
              Harbaugh deserved it.

Comment

Harbaugh deserved it.
                Their decline has surprised me. I guess teams figured out Kaepernick.

Comment

Meh, I didn't have a problem with the call. Yes it's somewhat subjective but I don't have a problem with the refs being over cautious with neck/head injuries for any player.
                  Yeah. I get that.

So, why can't they call it when OUR QB is back there? Manning has gotten facemasked three times ( not called twice) , hit low several times, hit late multiple times, with no call. Whats good for Brady, Brees and others should also be good for Manning I and II, as well as every other QB.

I just want the calls to be consistent across all the games, and not dependent on whether the Ref crew likes your team or not, or whether one team is supposed to win so they let the other team get away with stuff to keep the game close.

Comment

Strangely enough the RAIDERS are actually in playoff contention!

Sitting in the 8 seed in the AFC right now ( SD at 13) one game behind Miami and the Jets. Houston would draft at 5 right now. Totally weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rohirrim View Post
                      Their decline has surprised me. I guess teams figured out Kaepernick.
                      it really isn't surprising when you think about it. every year the losing team from the previous year's super bowl always takes the tumble down the standings. Add in Kaepernick is really nothing special and has played less than a full season.

Comment

• Go Broncos .... Lets get this started

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottXray View Post
                          Strangely enough the RAIDERS are actually in playoff contention!

Sitting in the 8 seed in the AFC right now ( SD at 13) one game behind Miami and the Jets. Houston would draft at 5 right now. Totally weird.
                          We arent in playoff contention. Getting closer to the Clowney contention though.

Comment

Working...
                          X