Early Games Thread 11-17-2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
    mCgloin looks good, if he keeps it up kFc could extend their losing streak to 5 when they play Oakland.
    Whut?...

Comment

Oakland holds on 4th down but due to FS on Houston the Texans get another shot!

Comment

Oakland squeezes out a win in Houston.

mCgloin and the butt-pirates are going to destroy kFc when they play them.

Comment

Oh god

Turned on the SD game after the Oakland win only to hear the annoying grating noise of Dan Dierdork talking about yet another "Future Hall of Famer" Antonio Gates.

Comment

RGIII isn't very good throwing the ball. He missed a lot of wide open receivers in that last drive, then throws ball that even Cutler wouldn't have for INT.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
              Oakland squeezes out a win in Houston.

mCgloin and the butt-pirates are going to destroy kFc when they play them.
              Houston still at 2 wins. So, they legitimately still have a shot at the #1 pick And currently will draft in the top 5. Kubes won't tank the season the rest of the way, but, frankly, is going to get canned anyway. That team has nothing but Pride to play for now.

Along with Atlanta they are the biggest disappointments in the NFL this year. And they definitely need a franchise QB. Makes you wonder if they can actually win a few more due to pride, or if the owners now decide to go "suck for Luck " mode.

At least the Case Keenum is GOD and better than Shaub day is over. Shaub is no franchise QB, but is better than Keenum ( this is directed at you Chef fans).

Comment

SD comes up with a turnover at the goal line only to have a roughing the passer call negate it.

Comment

Liguit with one of the more blatant roughing the quarterbacks you're likely to see. Huh, think he should have been suspended NFL?
                  Last edited by diehardbroncosfan; 11-17-2013, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by elsid13 View Post
                    RGIII isn't very good throwing the ball. He missed a lot of wide open receivers in that last drive, then throws ball that even Cutler wouldn't have for INT.
                    Really starting to look like a slower Michael Vick.

Comment

That was a nasty injury Jabari Greer just suffered. Snapped his lower left leg.

Comment

RGIII is a very accurate passer, unfortunately he came back too soon and that's his fault. He needs to get his mechanics straight and work on coming back properly this offseason.

Hopefully, he won't have a **** show for a defense and a line that gets him lit the **** up, 2 shanahan staples, because well a new regime will likely be here and I'm sure RGIII can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by RedskinBronco View Post
                          RGIII is a very accurate passer, unfortunately he came back too soon and that's his fault. He needs to get his mechanics straight and work on coming back properly this offseason.

Hopefully, he won't have a **** show for a defense and a line that gets him lit the **** up, 2 shanahan staples, because well a new regime will likely be here and I'm sure RGIII can't wait.
                          I think Shanny gets one more year...

Comment

Originally posted by RedskinBronco View Post

He not as accurate as everyone in DC makes him out to be, especial from the pocket. Shanahan isn't going anywhere for another season and I wouldn't be surprise if get a 2 year extension. With cap penalty gone, I expect Danny boy to fire up the jet and get solid FA to start and for depth.

Comment

Crazy sequence in the 49er's/Saints game. I think it will still be Saint's ball, because it looks like the Saint's DB was touched down before he even started running, but there are four different outcomes possible based on the review.

Comment

Looked like a good call to me

Comment

Working...
                                X