• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Games Thread 11-17-2013

Bye Bye Shanahan, you and and that pathetic thing you call "defense"

That's all I have lol

Thanks for the update Atlas

Comment

A Shanny team that struggles on 3rd and short and cannot play defense. This is nothing new.

Comment

Early Games Thread 11-17-2013

My dish is in and out due to the heavy Thunderstorms in the Chicago area.

What I have been able to see is that:

1) duh bears game is delayed, My family and I are well west of the path of the tornado but there is a new band behind the current one. There was a tornado pictured on the ground that is on track to go through down town Chicago.

2) mCgloin>>>Alice Bono

Comment

Watching the Bengals Browns game
          Even though the Bengals just scored a TD Andy Dalton is really bad

I don't see this team being a legit contender
          Ever since Atkins went down their defense has not looked the same either

Comment

Broncosteven created it first.

Comment

My apologies, I seem to have overlooked it.

I guess you could say I am so pissed off with I am watching that I was completely unable to find that thread.

Comment

I did look before I started it, maybe a mod can merge it.

Comment

Sorry BroncoSteven, my fault

Comment

Please merge with BroncoSteven's thread

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                      My dish is in and out due to the heavy Thunderstorms in the Chicago area.

What I have been able to see is that:

1) duh bears game is delayed, My family and I are well west of the path of the tornado but there is a new band behind the current one. There was a tornado pictured on the ground that is on track to go through down town Chicago.

2) mCgloin>>>Alice Bono
                      Be safe. I don't miss those things at all. They were common in North Texas when I lived down for ten years, and occasionally here but nothing like the middle of the country.

Anyhow, these Steelers unis are so....penal colonyesque.

Comment

Originally posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post
                        Watching the Bengals Browns game
                        Even though the Bengals just scored a TD Andy Dalton is really bad

I don't see this team being a legit contender
                        Ever since Atkins went down their defense has not looked the same either
                        erase the jets and the game bungholes have been pretty ordinary all season.

Comment

Originally posted by RedskinBronco View Post
                          I guess you could say I am so pissed off with I am watching that I was completely unable to find that thread.
                          You must be referring to the Shannyskins getting taken behind the woodshed by Nick Foles.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                            You must be referring to the Shannyskins getting taken behind the woodshed by Nick Foles.
                            Yes I am.

And that image of Griffin on that last INT laying on the field like that will get Shanny the boot.

Comment

Originally posted by tesnyde View Post
                              Be safe. I don't miss those things at all. They were common in North Texas when I lived down for ten years, and occasionally here but nothing like the middle of the country.

Anyhow, these Steelers unis are so....penal colonyesque.
                              We are all down in the basement watching football when the dish doesn't freeze. I have Uverse for regular TV and there are no other games on in the Chicago area because of the bears. We have a break until the next band of showers comes through so I can watch how bad Case Keenum really is.

Seeing Keenum play so bad warms my heart, if he could pick apart the kFc D even a hobbled Manning at home will be able to score early and often.

Comment

Working...
                              X