No announcement yet.

Mayock new Raiders GM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like a mistake to me. For Mayock, I mean.

Comment

I thought it was a joke when I read it.
      who in that org is gonna say no to gruden ?
      one man show equals disaster.

Comment

I must be the only one who never cared for the guy.

Besides, being a college talent evaluator and being a GM are two different things.

Comment

Kinda jealous that they have a gm that can actually evaluate players.

Comment

Now the Broncos should hire Craig T. Nelson as their next head coach.

Move -> Counter-Move.

Comment

Of course he got hired.

Gruden wants a GM he can control and won't get in the way. Mayock fits that bill.

Now watch Gruden piss away all those first round picks.

Comment

Won't turn out well.

Comment

Originally posted by Ponyta View Post
                  I've always liked his opinions. Don't always agree but what do I know. Gotta say I like The Raiders braintrust. Hopefully the Broncos get a real coach in here soon.
                  As a bronco fan, I like the raider braintrust too. Trade a top 2 edge rusher in the NFL and a number one wr and hope you can use those picks to get someone near as good as those players. Then fire the guy who drafted those good players.

Yeah, im amazed anyone's looking longingly at the raiders

Comment

Originally posted by 69bronco View Post
                    Kinda jealous that they have a gm that can actually evaluate players.
                    Was his Bradley Chubb comp Vernon gholston?

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The Raiders gave a TV analyst $100 million to coach, hired another TV analyst (who thought Blaine Gabbert was better than Cam Newton) to be their GM, traded their best player in September, went 4-12, and don’t know where they’re playing in 2019.<br><br>Mark Davis has got this, y’all.</p>&mdash; Darin Gantt (@daringantt) <a href="https://twitter.com/daringantt/status/1079740634892783616?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 31, 2018</a></blockquote>
                      <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

Louis Riddick from ESPN will be a badass GM when he is given an opportunity. I wouldnt be surprised if Gruden was interested in Riddick but Riddick will not be a puppet GM he will want final say.

Comment

Working...
                        X