• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be getting rowdy in section 525.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedogg View Post
      I'll be just below in my usual section....324. I am taking my wife for the first time after 12 years of marriage. I had to make sure she married me for other reasons than my tix.

Comment

Have an awesome time! I love going to games, it sucks I don't live closer anymore otherwise I'd be there cheering right next to you! You better not have a voice tomorrow

Comment

It's going to be insane.

Comment

I invited my Chiefs fan friend over for this game but he doesn't want to come because he feels like he's going to get very angry

Comment

Originally posted by RedskinBronco View Post
              I invited my Chiefs fan friend over for this game but he doesn't want to come because he feels like he's going to get very angry
              You need to raise your standards. Before you know it you might have split allegiance in your house, oh wait, never mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
                Last game I went to in Denver was the last MNF at the old stadium. I met a coworker that was willing to sell game tickets in the preseason and today was the game we landed on. Ready to rock!
                Enjoy and be LOUD!

Comment

Originally posted by ak1971 View Post
                  what the **** is a G rated tailgate?
                  That would be a lame tailgate.

Comment

Wolf will be in section 109...........loud on 3rd downs

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Mantooth View Post
                      Haha. One my 8 year old can go to. No stripper poles probably.
                      I was just there for the Skins game. Go to the south side of the stadium, there is the new Ring of Fame section where everyone takes pics, and there is a band there that played country-rock, if u like that kind of thing. The Bud Light booths are an option for you, of course.

Comment

I've never been to the new stadium.

I'm looking forward to it. If it's your first time ALWAYS show up early and sober to take it all in.

You can go raw party every other week but your 1st time (at the home grounds no less) take it all in...

Comment

Originally posted by Rausch 2.0 View Post
                          I've never been to the new stadium.

I'm looking forward to it. If it's your first time ALWAYS show up early and sober to take it all in.

You can go raw party every other week but your 1st time (at the home grounds no less) take it all in...
                          So says the angry drunken German.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedogg View Post
                            Section 125

Comment

Be loud and give some significant grief to the Chiefs fans you see. Teach your kid how to treat opponents that come to OUR HOUSE

Comment

Originally posted by tesnyde View Post
                                I'll be just below in my usual section....324. I am taking my wife for the first time after 12 years of marriage. I had to make sure she married me for other reasons than my tix.
                                what are ya gonna do when she shows up dressed in RED for the game/
                                12 years?

Comment

Working...
                                X