No announcement yet.

This may get me killed but I think VJ gets another year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My reaction if VJ is retained (bird box reference)

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
      It's about money as well. I won't be buying a trip there next year if he is back. I'm also sure that I'm not alone in this. Elway's head goes on the line when the Broncos stop selling out all there games. It will happen next year for sure if they keep VJ.
      fans will stop going to games..

i don't see any improvement in his coaching..same mistakes every week.

easiest schedule.. playoff's if we win those game..right now 0-3..soon to be 0-4

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
        This is the type of mentality you get from VJ. He’s always been the Cincy way. And why that’s the only team who will come calling for him.

“I think Marvin has done a great job”. Joseph said last month. "Marvin’s been there 16 seasons and I can’t imagine working in that job for 16 years. That’s a long time with the stress and the work that goes into this job. It’s unbelievable he’s lasted that long. He’s a guy that’s won a bunch of games. He’s been in the playoffs I think third to the Patriots and Green Bay. He’s done a good job up there. It’s a program that, 10 years ago, it was almost a joke. Now it’s not. He has great players, they’re winning games, it’s a hard place to play and he is a coach that works at it. His team works at it also. He’s a worker, his team works, he’s very detailed in how he game plans and it shows in how his team plays each week”.

Not one playoff win.
        Inability to be truthful or call it like it is. Afraid to take chances too which is related to his BS afraid to call it like it is and take the heat.

Comment

Originally posted by LikeABoss5820 View Post
          There's not a ton of great HC guys out there, but there's still options. The way the team has finished should make him toast come Sunday night or Monday morning.

People say the coach pool sucks every year. Nagy is doing just fine when people said there was nobody last year.

Comment

They could I guess but, if he did stay empty seats would double in 19.

Comment

People say the coach pool sucks every year. Nagy is doing just fine when people said there was nobody last year.
              Frank Reich has also been a godsend in Indy with a limited roster. But that coaching staff was built by McDaniels.

There's always good coaches available, just gotta get the right one.

Comment

I'd literally take anyone over VJ, stop with the "who we gonna replace him with?" bull**** argument. He lost the team last year, this year was brutal, can't take another one. We are never going to make the playoffs with him, if we miss the playoffs again with a McCarthy, at least we're trying something new.

Comment

Another year of VJ and the sellout streak might end...

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                    Another year of VJ and the sellout streak might end...
                    Another record for JV to break, let's make it happen Elway, have another scotch.

Comment

Its be a good reason to oust Joe Ellis if VJ comes back. One of the most loyal fanbases in the league and you're on the verge of losing your sellout streak.

Comment

Originally posted by NASurfer View Post
                        Its be a good reason to oust Joe Ellis if VJ comes back. One of the most loyal fanbases in the league and you're on the verge of losing your sellout streak.
                        No one can oust Ellis other than Ellis.

Comment

Originally posted by SoullessGinger View Post
                          I'd literally take anyone over VJ, stop with the "who we gonna replace him with?" bull**** argument. He lost the team last year, this year was brutal, can't take another one. We are never going to make the playoffs with him, if we miss the playoffs again with a McCarthy, at least we're trying something new.
                          How is missing the playoffs again, trying something new? Because it’s with another coach? This post just proves that too many fans just want change for the sake of change, but will be the first to want the new guy fired when he proves that he is just another retread that benefited from having a superstar QB. McCarthy reminds me too much of guys like Caldwell, etc.

But don’t worry, VJ will be gone after Sunday, and hopefully, Elway will conduct a bonafide extensive coaching search this time, instead of just settling for “anyone not named VJ”.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                            No one can oust Ellis other than Ellis.

A woman can.

Comment

A woman can.
                              I heard he touched a woman’s butt when he was 13 during truth or dare.

If he is a conservative that’s rape.

Comment

A woman can.
                                I wish. Unfortunately, it requires a court ruling to remove him and his toadies as trustees, and a new, court-appointed trust to then choose Beth. I doubt that ever happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X