X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Chainz concert, Jamaal Charles and "200"

From QUEEFs planet:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278651

"So I went with some coworkers to the Sprint Center last night to watch 2 Chainz, Juicy J, Tech N9ne, Tyga and others. I don't particularly care for any of their music, but we have a suite at SC and the free food and drinks are always a good time.

We had been there for about an hour and the place was still pretty empty...but they had just turned the house lights down and darkened the suites. I'm standing at the front of our suite wearing my newly purchased Justin Houston away jersey when I hear someone in the adjacent suite say "That's a good jersey"...I look up to say thanks and realize that it's none other than Justin Houston himself.

We then noticed that Jamaal, Sean Smith, and Kendrick Lewis were also in the suite. One of my coworkers knows Kendrick Lewis' cousin, who was also there, so we were hopping back and forth from their suite to ours all night.

Needless to say, it was a great time.

A few notes:
    Jamaal Charles had on what was probably the biggest gold chain I've ever seen. This thing was at least 1" thick.

Jamaal Charles was getting his mozzrella stick ON all night.

Sean Smith is a very personable dude. I bull****ted with him about the game for a good 15 minutes and he was really cool.

When asked about the game the others just said something along the lines of 'we ready' or 'It's going to be crazy'.

On 3 or 4 occasions I heard Kendrick Lewis holler to Jamaal "200?" to which Jamaal would reply "200." Kendrick's cousin said it was in reference to Jamaal saying all week that he was going to put up 200 this weekend. Let's hope so.

It's always kind of an eye opener to see these guys in this situation, because it's a reminder that this really is just a game. Sometimes I think fans invest more worry and hype into a game than the actual players do. I always think of the scene in Fever Pitch when, after a Red Sox loss, Jimmy Fallon and his boys are in the bar being depressed...and they see some of the players out to dinner, seemingly having a good time.

Anyway, I had a great time meeting those guys last night...nothing but good things to say about them, and thought I'd share.

CHIEEEEFS!"

I sincerely hope that this "Story" makes it's way to the ears of Wesley Woodyard......

I don't understand the purpose of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by bowtown View Post
      does your mommy know that you logged on to her AOL account to browse the interweb again?

Comment

I learned that Jamaal Charles enjoys cheese sticks.

Comment

I think Charles really secretly likes fishticks!
          He puts them in his mouth!

Comment

Originally posted by bowtown View Post
            Tim tebow running for two hundred yards on the chiefs... duh :-D

Comment

Originally posted by GoBroncos DownUnder View Post
              I think Charles really secretly likes fishticks!
              He puts them in his mouth!
              <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Wece0jIghJY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Do you like fish sticks in your mouth?
                Love 'em!

Comment

This is completely unrelated and I think I may have shared this secondhand anecdote before, but this story just made me think of it again. I was working on a story about some railroad improvements and was interviewing two guys who, after switching topics to football, claimed they new Larry Johnson. One of them said he was a childhood friend, and they had both known him since high school. I asked for stories, and they told me about a night that the three of them, along with several other players and old friends, went out clubbing. This was during the 2003 or whatever offseason it was after Johnson had come on really strong to end the previous year. Most all of the players had jewelry of some form on, but Johnson had purchased an enormous gold chain and attached the letters 'LJ', oversized, encrusted and made of gold, to the end of it. He was having a great time, drinking it up and mixing with the ladies, when a drop-dead gorgeous supermodel of a woman asked if she could see his necklace. Johnson allowed this, letting her hold it and try it on. Apparently he then turned away and the woman vanished, never to be seen again. There was much laughter by the two guys during this story, and apparently it wasn't the first time Johnson had lost similar jewelry in similar fashion.

tl;dr, but whatever.

Comment

I learned that in their make believe worlds, KC fans are rich and hang out in suites because they can, and they become instant friends with athletes.

Then they wake up.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
                      <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Wece0jIghJY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                      Thread has been awesome'd.

Comment

you lost me at 2 chainz.

Comment

Jamaal Charles was getting his mozzrella stick ON all night.
                          So Charles likes to put hot, rod shaped "food" in his mouth, so the warm white "cheese" gushes out! Then he dunks it in "sauce" and repeats it all over ... Hmmmm, no comment!

Comment

he got somethin fo dey ass

Comment

Originally posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post
                              he got somethin fo dey ass
                              Cheese Stick?

Comment

Working...
                              X