Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DENVERDUI55
    replied
    First time I have turned a game off because I didnt care about watching at all. I was done with this season and VJ.

Leave a comment:

• Waterston Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by KipCorrington25 View Post
    The Chargers are going to be one and done, they are always a paper tiger.
    Sadly, you are probably right.

Leave a comment:

• Archer81
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post
    I just had to comment on that 2 point 102 yard pass that pretty much summed up our season.

Carry on.

The sequence where we drive to the red zone when it was 7-0. We have it on the 6. 3rd and goal. And its picked off. The other team fumbles. We recover at the 20. Three straight incompletions later...we settle for 3.

That is the story of the 2018 Broncos. In a nutshell. We settled.

Leave a comment:

• Old Coyote
    replied
    I just had to comment on that 2 point 102 yard pass that pretty much summed up our season.

Carry on.

Leave a comment:

• BuLLeTCoLeKToR
    replied
    Originally posted by orange crusher View Post
    I’ll have to disagree with the part about Joseph not being the coach we all thought he would be. I know I was disappointed with the choice and felt there were better choices. I think everyone was hoping he would be good but I don’t think the majority expected it.

The one poll I went back and looked at had 68% for K. Shanahan and 9% for Joseph (oh, and Tebow with 10%). That doesn’t really reflect high expectations for Joseph. Sadly, he didn’t even meet those.
    Yeah, I guess I may be in the same boat...since he was an understudy of Wade Phillips, maybe I was a little mislead to. But I will always root for who ever plays and coaches our Broncos. Here's to better days!

Leave a comment:

• 69bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
    After the team's third consecutive playoff miss Broncos defensive end Derek Wolfe used the "R'' word many in the organization have avoided using since the Super Bowl 50 win to close out the 2015 season. "At the end of the day we're rebuilding. We won a Super Bowl and lost some guys, guys got old and had to move on, we're rebuilding, that's just the facts. You lose a guy like Peyton Manning, that's a huge hit to the locker room. Identity-wise you have to figure out what team you're going to be, he kind of sets the pace for that, that's why they call him the Sheriff. The last couple years we're trying to figure it out ... It's hard.''

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-41051354-4
    Wolfe is awesome, calls it like it is.

Leave a comment:

• Gutless Drunk
    replied
    After the team's third consecutive playoff miss Broncos defensive end Derek Wolfe used the "R'' word many in the organization have avoided using since the Super Bowl 50 win to close out the 2015 season. "At the end of the day we're rebuilding. We won a Super Bowl and lost some guys, guys got old and had to move on, we're rebuilding, that's just the facts. You lose a guy like Peyton Manning, that's a huge hit to the locker room. Identity-wise you have to figure out what team you're going to be, he kind of sets the pace for that, that's why they call him the Sheriff. The last couple years we're trying to figure it out ... It's hard.''

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-41051354-4

Leave a comment:

• Bronc62
    replied
    Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
    They'll probably adjust it later when they review game film.

Right; they put out stat corrections at midweek if not sooner. I bet Von gets his 15.5 for season.

Leave a comment:

• Archer81
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronc62 View Post
    2nd & 11 at DEN 32
    (5:03 - 4th) G.Smith sacked at DEN 45 for -13 yards. FUMBLES [V.Miller], RECOVERED by DEN-V.Miller at DEN 48. PENALTY on DEN-D.Peko Sr., Unnecessary Roughness, 14 yards, enforced at DEN 48.

Right now stats has it listed as a "team" sack and not a Miller sack. I don't get it.

They'll probably adjust it later when they review game film.

Leave a comment:

• Paladin
    replied
    Originally posted by Navy Broncos Fan View Post
    There is ZERO chance that Case isn't the starting QB next season.
    Which would not be so bad as long as there is a future QB on the roster. Also, I got the feeling Keenum didn't like Musgrave and visa versa.

I look for Jones, Lock or Grier next year.

Leave a comment:

• Bronc62
    replied
    2nd & 11 at DEN 32
    (5:03 - 4th) G.Smith sacked at DEN 45 for -13 yards. FUMBLES [V.Miller], RECOVERED by DEN-V.Miller at DEN 48. PENALTY on DEN-D.Peko Sr., Unnecessary Roughness, 14 yards, enforced at DEN 48.

Right now stats has it listed as a "team" sack and not a Miller sack. I don't get it.

Leave a comment:

• Archer81
    replied
    Originally posted by bpc View Post
    A hand he dealt. He drafted 4 QBs since Manning was signed, 2 in rd 2 and he busted them all.

The only bust was lynch at 26 overall. Osweiler was an average pick, the rest 7 rounders.

The effort at qb for denver has mostly been in free agency.

Leave a comment:

• orange crusher
    replied
    Originally posted by BuLLeTCoLeKToR View Post
    Although Joseph has not been the Coach we all thought he was going to be, the fact is that Elway put alot of trust in Keenum, hoping that our QB position would be a lock. He in F'n horrible and he has been a crutch since the start of the season. I feel like this team has fought for Joseph's job, but in the end its all about the W! Defense has gotten better, injuries have plagued both sides of the ball but the Offense seems to have flat lined due to the inept play of KEENUM...oh yeah, he sucks! All Elway can do now is fire Joseph, either release or rework Keenums contract and salvage his historically bad choice in picking QB's this off season. Joseph's is part of Mr. Elway's scape goat...cause in the end, he is part of this seasons failings too.
    I’ll have to disagree with the part about Joseph not being the coach we all thought he would be. I know I was disappointed with the choice and felt there were better choices. I think everyone was hoping he would be good but I don’t think the majority expected it.

The one poll I went back and looked at had 68% for K. Shanahan and 9% for Joseph (oh, and Tebow with 10%). That doesn’t really reflect high expectations for Joseph. Sadly, he didn’t even meet those.

Leave a comment:

• Navy Broncos Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by 4Horsemen View Post
    There it is folks.
    Goodbye Case and Radio
    Hello Gary and Foles
    There is ZERO chance that Case isn't the starting QB next season.

Leave a comment:

• Quoydogs
    replied
    Originally posted by fontaine View Post
    Uh no.

The Broncos wanted Darnold, Mayfield, Cousins.

Keesum was their worst case scenario.
    It turned out to be a worse case scenario.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X