• have to wait...8+ months...

Comment

• Originally posted by go_broncos View Post
      have to wait...8+ months...
      but VJ will be gone

Comment

• Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
        Take care guys

A month from now I finally get my lumbar fusion and hopefully it fixes my low back and issues with my legs and I only have to deal with the cervical nerve damage the rest of my life.

Going to go to dinner.

PEACE and Happy New Year gang!
        God speed and all the best with the procedure and recovery man. Will be rooting for you!

Comment

• Anthony Lynn laughing at VJ saying dude you get 8m for the last 2 years of your contract when you get fired. George Kittle WOW

Comment

• Originally posted by go_broncos View Post
            weakest part of the schedule and we are 0-4
            Yep. Pathetic

Comment

• Originally posted by BuLLeTCoLeKToR View Post
              Although Joseph has not been the Coach we all thought he was going to be, the fact is that Elway put alot of trust in Keenum, hoping that our QB position would be a lock. He in F'n horrible and he has been a crutch since the start of the season. I feel like this team has fought for Joseph's job, but in the end its all about the W! Defense has gotten better, injuries have plagued both sides of the ball but the Offense seems to have flat lined due to the inept play of KEENUM...oh yeah, he sucks! All Elway can do now is fire Joseph, either release or rework Keenums contract and salvage his historically bad choice in picking QB's this off season. Joseph's is part of Mr. Elway's scape goat...cause in the end, he is part of this seasons failings too.
              Well, that.. and the fact that he is a really bad HC. = P

Comment

Although Joseph has not been the Coach we all thought he was going to be, the fact is that Elway put alot of trust in Keenum, hoping that our QB position would be a lock. He in F'n horrible and he has been a crutch since the start of the season. I feel like this team has fought for Joseph's job, but in the end its all about the W! Defense has gotten better, injuries have plagued both sides of the ball but the Offense seems to have flat lined due to the inept play of KEENUM...oh yeah, he sucks! All Elway can do now is fire Joseph, either release or rework Keenums contract and salvage his historically bad choice in picking QB's this off season. Joseph's is part of Mr. Elway's scape goat...cause in the end, he is part of this seasons failings too.
                dude, Elway made the best of a bad dealt hand. tell us who he could have gotten that was better?

Comment

• Get better BS!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by orinjkrush View Post
                    Hire a stable HC. get GREAT OC and DC. Buy a QB.

This. The job should be considered starting from square 1. Need a experienced program builder who’s a pro in the league with good coach contacts. Priority 1 and maybe 2 is putting some talent on the field at QB. We have nothing. May need to pull a redskins, draft one in rd 1 and hit it again in 3 or 4.

Comment

• Originally posted by orinjkrush View Post
                      dude, Elway made the best of a bad dealt hand. tell us who he could have gotten that was better?
                      A hand he dealt. He drafted 4 QBs since Manning was signed, 2 in rd 2 and he busted them all.

Comment

Take care guys

A month from now I finally get my lumbar fusion and hopefully it fixes my low back and issues with my legs and I only have to deal with the cervical nerve damage the rest of my life.

Going to go to dinner.

There is life after fusion. Mine was a huge success. Five years after and I am back to bench pressing contests and still can push low 400's in the over forty class. Obviously squats and deadlifts are a thing of the past.

Take it slowly, it's going to get a year before you feel whole again. Give yourself time to heal and DON'T read all the horror stories on the internet. Remember foljs with successful surgery generally aren't posting about it on the internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by bpc View Post
                          A hand he dealt. He drafted 4 QBs since Manning was signed, 2 in rd 2 and he busted them all.
                          true. but what could he have done last year?

Comment

• The chances of converting for Cleveland against that defense were zero!
                            Should’ve tried the field goal!

Comment

Uh no.

The Broncos wanted Darnold, Mayfield, Cousins.

Keesum was their worst case scenario.

Comment

Take care guys

Going to go to dinner.

Hey bro.
                                You’re one of the guys on this board I really have a lot of respect for.
                                I want to wish you the best of luck and prompt recovery.
                                Please keep us posted!

Comment

Working...
                                X