HEY KFC............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEY KFC............

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/K6Guvyp9SP8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Woot Woot

Comment

I haven't looked forward to watching someone lose so much since we played the Ravens.

Comment

Damn that's good. Now I have to bust out my Gladiator blu ray today. Yard work will wait until next week.

Comment

THey sure have been banging their drum.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
            THey sure have been banging their drum.
            That could be said around this place too.

We have 2 games with you in 3 weeks, I'm happy with a split.

TBH, I wouldn't be surprised if both home teams lost in the split, being to cocky about themselves.

Donks has more to lose in this game than KC does. If you were to lose, is Manning healthy? Going to NE next ? Going to KC ? ( I 've already said that if KC pulls a win in Denver, Denver will win in KC ) But 1 down now, lose Sunday and possibly to NE, Denver could be 3 down going to KC.

Denver does not want to lose this game Sunday. More pressure on Denver to win than KC considering the circumstances and the perception of the whole country that Denver will win.

I expect to see Denver slow it down some, run more or at least attempt to to keep Manning upright. Use a bunch of screens to slow the rush and set the tempo.

It's time to let the games begin!
            Last edited by ROYC75; 11-16-2013, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ROYC75 View Post

TBH, I wouldn't be surprised if both home teams lost in the split, being to cocky about themselves.

Donks has more to lose in this game than KC does. If you were to lose, is Manning healthy? Going to NE next ? Going to KC ? ( I 've already said that if KC pulls a win in Denver, Denver will win in KC ) But 1 down now, lose Sunday and possibly to NE, Denver could be 3 down going to KC.

Denver does not want to lose this game Sunday. More pressure on Denver to win than KC considering the circumstances and the perception of the whole country that Denver will win.

I expect to see Denver slow it down some, run more or at least attempt to to keep Manning upright. Use a bunch of screens to slow the rush and set the tempo.

Doubtful, i don't see the KC beating the chargers.

Comment

Originally posted by Hartley View Post
                Doubtful, i don't see the KC beating the chargers.
                You didn't see the Donks losing at Indy.

None of us saw the Rams pasting the Colts.

So many other games come into play as well this year.

Division rivals playing in a crucial game ?

Anymore, no one really knows.

Comment

You didn't see the Donks losing at Indy.

None of us saw the Rams pasting the Colts.

So many other games come into play as well this year.

Division rivals playing in a crucial game ?

Anymore, no one really knows.
                  Actually, I called Denver losing at Indy. Just had a bad feeling for about two weeks prior to that game.

As for this one: 31-17, Denver. It won't be that close.

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GFYPlNsTS8Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Broncos vs Chiefs

Comment

I have to agree this is a way bigger for Denver. I expect to win sunday but, I'm nervous this has the week before Balt playoff game feel to me. KC has nothing to lose that is dangerous for us. You know what I expect KC to throw deep more in this game then they have all season.

Denver has struggled in NE and KC. Denver could go from #2 seed in AFC to wildcard 5th seed possibility in 3 weeks if we lose sunday so this is huge.

Comment

Sounds like a bunch of denial there, but one thing I'll add is Denver is really good at screens, and you guys aren't the best defending them. So I agree that we'll see that tomorrow.

Comment

HEY KFC

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9SnhmTKGbsk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
                            Damn that's good. Now I have to bust out my Gladiator blu ray today. Yard work will wait until next week.
                            I plan on sending this to every queef fan I know tomorrow with a caption that says, "you who are about to die, I salue you!".

Comment

Just remember that he dies in the end.

Comment

Working...
                              X