Played ball against Darcel Mcbath tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Played ball against Darcel Mcbath tonight

I know off topic, but still thought it was cool. I live in Grapevine, TX and play ball after work at the rec center. Well Mcbath was there tonight playing. I actually got to guard him and believe it or not I hit a 3 and a layup on him…Probably dumb luck. I didn't say anything about the Broncos just recognized him from his face and then a buddy of mine told me it was him as he knows Mcbath. Too funny

Did he slip and hurt his wrist?

Comment

Lol, no but I did step on his hurt foot…no joke…not on purpose, but I could tell he didn't feel great about it. Super nice dude though

Comment

Another stellar McDaniels draft pick in the 2nd round.

Comment

Cool story...I recall while practicing at Orange Park High for an NFL Air-It-Out flag football tourney about 20 years ago, some other guys came over and asked us to scrimmage....ends up one of their players was former Chicago Bears RB Willie McClendon, and the QB was a guy named Charlie Libretto who was the QB for East Carolina before Jeff Blake came along to send him to the bench.

At the tourney a couple days later Rock105's team of Lex and Terry had Jaguars T Tony Boselli on their team.....as you had to have 5 players on your team but could only have 4 on the field most rotated in and out...anyways, Boselli was standing next to my team mate Kirk who was 5'4" and about 120 lbs....I nudged him and said outloud to him "Why don't you call him a fat overpaid p***Y now Kirk?" The look on Boselli's face was hilarious.....the fear in Kirk's eyes was even funnier as Boselli glared at him (jokingly I'm sure)

Comment

Originally posted by errand View Post
            Cool story...I recall while practicing at Orange Park High for an NFL Air-It-Out flag football tourney about 20 years ago, some other guys came over and asked us to scrimmage....ends up one of their players was former Chicago Bears RB Willie McClendon, and the QB was a guy named Charlie Libretto who was the QB for East Carolina before Jeff Blake came along to send him to the bench.

At the tourney a couple days later Rock105's team of Lex and Terry had Jaguars T Tony Boselli on their team.....as you had to have 5 players on your team but could only have 4 on the field most rotated in and out...anyways, Boselli was standing next to my team mate Kirk who was 5'4" and about 120 lbs....I nudged him and said outloud to him "Why don't you call him a fat overpaid p***Y now Kirk?" The look on Boselli's face was hilarious.....the fear in Kirk's eyes was even funnier as Boselli glared at him (jokingly I'm sure)
            That is funny!

Comment

Man sucks that we spent a 2nd on him

Comment

Originally posted by bpc View Post
                Another stellar McDaniels draft pick in the 2nd round.
                What's up with the random McDaniels hate?

Do people realize our core offense at the skill positions are McDaniels picks? And the key reasons Manning came here?

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post

Do people realize our core offense at the skill positions are McDaniels picks? And the key reasons Manning came here?
                  And Moreno looks like he may make it, but won't live up to the hype as a first pick.

He's a back of like Faulk was for NE, or some others I can't remember the names.

Comment

Originally posted by Los Broncos View Post
                    And Moreno looks like he may make it, but won't live up to the hype as a first pick.

He's a back of like Faulk was for NE, or some others I can't remember the names.
                    Moreno has been a starting RB for our team for the past 5 years at some point...and now playing at a pro bowl level.

You should do the research on statistics of 1st round picks that stay in the league after 5 years and make any sort of contribution.

So your whole "hype as a first pick" sounds to be under imaginary circumstances.

Comment

Our starting LT is a McDaniels pick too...and before any negative comments about his performance, our current FO has had 3 years to replace him and couldn't (Clark)...so keep that in mind...along with our HC calling him the best backup LT in the NFL.

Comment

When you consider what McD had to work with from trading Cutler and Marshall, we should have even more than what we do. He wasted a lot of picks.

Comment

McDaniels sucks for sure but Pat should have known better than to give him Carte Blanche

Comment

Richard Quinn was McDaniels best pick.... and it wasn't even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post

yeh and hitler paved alot of hiways

Comment

Working...
                              X