Some fun kFc stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some fun kFc stats

I was thinking about the fact that kFc didn't have a sack last week and only 1 in their last 2 games so I turned my attention to their O.

They have not had a TD offensively in the last SIX Quarters.

Smith had 2 TD passes in the 2nd quarter vs Cleveland way back almost a month from now. Those 2 TD passes in the 2nd quarter vs Cleveland ended a streak of 13 Quarters without a TD pass, 13 QUARTERS WITHOUT A TD PASS! Lets hope this streak goes to at least 10 Quarters without a TD pass.

If you want to see how far back it was since kFc had a rushing TD you have to go back to the October 20th game vs the Texans a whole 10 Quarters without a rushing TD.

Then I looked up Red (REID) Zone stats
    kFc is listed 26th in the redzone scoring percentage for TD's
    http://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat...ne-scoring-pct

They move up to only 13th in REID Zone scoring attempts per game thanks to all those FG they are forced to attempt.
    http://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat...empts-per-game

Denver is #1 in both Red Zone Scoring attempts per game and Red Zone scoring percentage for TD's only.

With kFc's Dominant D falling off to mid pack and our D on the rise I see business as usual for 2 of the next 3 games.

Some more fun facts, the kFc's Double Down sandwich (A KC favorite!) has a 540 calories, 10 grams of saturated fat and a whopping 1,380 mg of sodium!

Comment

Originally posted by Greatspirits View Post
      Some more fun facts, the kFc's Double Down sandwich (A KC favorite!) has a 540 calories, 10 grams of saturated fat and a whopping 1,380 mg of sodium!

Sodium's a bit much, but 540 cals for a fast food sammich (deep fried nonetheless!) is pretty good

Comment

give it up steve, Broncos got no chance.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
          I want that so bad.
          I know me too! I haven't had the guts to try one. I think I've been waiting for one of those drunken I don't care what I eat nights, which doesn't happen too often.

Comment

I have to say - just the look of most KFC concoctions make we want to throw up and have explosive diarrhea at the same time. That thing where they mix four or five things in a bowl, and slap a little gravy on it? That's an example.

This one is no different.

Comment

That's why it's a KC Queef special!

Comment

I'd throw some ketchup on that bad boy and call it dinner. Get in my belly!

Comment

That sammich would make my kidney's explode. That's basically a whole day's worth of salt. Lol. For me, about 2-3 days worth.

Comment

I thought KC was supposed to be some sort of great rushing team? I noticed they are 12th in team rushing at 119 YPG.

Philadelphia is #1 at 153 YPG- they got 166 on Denver
                    Washington is # 3 at 151 YPG - they got 112 on Denver
                    Oakland is #5 at 143 YPG - they got 49 on Denver

KC rushes for 14 more yards a game then Denver

Last edited by Gutless Drunk; 01-05-2016, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Fun fact: **** them

Comment

Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
                        I thought KC was supposed to be some sort of great rushing team? I noticed they are 12th in team rushing at 119 YPG.

Philadelphia is #1 at 153 YPG- they got 166 on Denver
                        Washington is # 3 at 151 YPG - they got 112 on Denver
                        Oakland is #5 at 143 YPG - they got 49 on Denver

KC rushes for 14 more yards a game then Denver

[ATTACH]33177[/ATTACH]
                        Perception is that kFc is struggling to win games, even against bad teams with 3rd and 4th string QB's.

The stats really do backup that perception.

Comment

124 passing yards and 210 Net yards vs the Mighty Bills!

Comment

peyton manning currently has more passing yards and touchdowns through 9 games (3,249 and 33TD's) than Alex smith has ever had in a single season.

Since Alex smith entered the league in 2005 he has had a grand total of 3 games with 300 yards or more passing.

Since 2005, Peyton Manning has had 42 games with 300 yards passing.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X