Fire Elway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Old Coyote View Post

Whatever, you are probably bald fat and look like a pink baby possum when sun burned. Are you mad because I brought up your middle name Cleatus?

How about you put on your child beater jersey over your stained wife beater, drink another box of wine and a scratch yourself... Then wake up tomorrow and do it again?
    ​​​​​

It would also appear that the King's English is not your thing either.

"Children", huh? Is that what you're calling your defense now? And yeah, he DOES beat their little asses pretty regular. Nine assaults now by my count.

Comment

• Chef fans showing they have no grasp of the phrase "act like you've been here before".

I love that they just won the Superbowl and couldn't wait to slather a Broncos board with their insecurities haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Elways Son View Post
        Would you trust his ability to beat the Broncos year after year? 9 straight from where I’m seeing it.
        Of course it's a long way off but with the way Denver's drafting/acquisitions are going, KC could go 20 straight against Denver.

We're already about half way there.
        Last edited by ILuvBroncos; 02-07-2020, 03:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ILuvBroncos View Post

Of course it's a long way off but with the way Denver's drafting/acquisitions are going, KC could go 20 straight against Denver.

charming.
          gracious in victory for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by ILuvBroncos View Post

I'm an avowed Elway "hater", and even I have to say the last few drafts have been very good. Stop talking out of your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
              Chef fans showing they have no grasp of the phrase "act like you've been here before".

I love that they just won the Superbowl and couldn't wait to slather a Broncos board with their insecurities haha
              Well now this is just darling. Ladies, Gentlemen, and Dorko Losers, I give you "the high road Donkey". He's such a classy Donkey, so full of Donkey sportsmanship, that not once has he ever belittled a division rival during his entire tenure as a Donkey-loving football fan.

What a rarity he is!

Comment

• Originally posted by Old No. 7 View Post

Well now this is just darling. Ladies, Gentlemen, and Dorko Losers, I give you "the high road Donkey". He's such a classy Donkey, so full of Donkey sportsmanship, that not once has he ever belittled a division rival during his entire tenure as a Donkey-loving football fan.

What a rarity he is!
                All the flavors in the world, and even after a Superbowl win you choose salty lol

Comment

• bump to get this back on page 1 away from the spam

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerovoltz View Post
                    bump to get this back on page 1 away from the spam
                    Guy is spamming every second.
                    needs to be removed

Comment

• It's so easy to bump 'em off base.

Only Zero actually remembered what I told them back in December... that they would be baited and fail to behave like champions. So far... Zero's behavior is akin to someone that hung around a champion beforehand. (Congratulations Zero, you actually deserve respect and a tip of the hat)... The rest, though, are just a buncha Bobs.

Shall we push some more buttons and see if we can keep em dancing like little cymbal monkeys?

Hey Old #7.... Your chicken feathers seem ruffled, maybe you should put some lipstick on your upturned nose and dance around like an idiot going "Abu bu bu!" with your hand over your three-toothed mouth (Real Natives never did that just so you know).
                      ​​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                      X