Week 11 Practice-Injury Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 11 Practice-Injury Updates

"The Broncos are optimistic cornerback Champ Bailey (foot) will practice this week and play against the Chiefs. ... Tests on Nate Irving's shoulder revealed no significant damage. The linebacker may practice this week"

Read more: Broncos still like DT Sylvester Williams' future - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...#ixzz2kRoXeeVj

Would be great to have Champ back, but I hope he doesn't rush it.

Comment

Champ on Bowe would be great. He has a history of shutting him down.

Comment

I was worried Woodyard got hurt. He was slow getting up once and was flexing his hands, and he looked liked something was bothering him on that big pass play to Gates. Glad to see he's not mentioned so hopefully he's fine.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
          I was worried Woodyard got hurt. He was slow getting up once and was flexing his hands, and he looked liked something was bothering him on that big pass play to Gates. Glad to see he's not mentioned so hopefully he's fine.
          Yeah me too, he was rolling his head back and fourth... To me it looked like a re-aggravation of the neck stinger he took vs. Dallas.

Glad it wasn't too serious.

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
            Would be great to have Champ back, but I hope he doesn't rush it.
            I hate that I am saying this, but I feel like we may be better off this game without him.

Comment

I think Champ will still need at least two weeks or so of practice in order to get his confidence back that his foot won't fail him again. Don't think he'll be ready until December at the earliest, and still wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't play at all this season.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                He was back on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabb View Post
                  I hate that I am saying this, but I feel like we may be better off this game without him.
                  Agree with this. Defense is gelling without him now , and he needs more time to get into the flow, and play without thinking about his foot. Until it is not even a
                  thought and he just balls he just waits.

Comment

Hmm nothing on Duke..hope he is back so he can blow up Charles.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBroncosJM View Post
                      Hmm nothing on Duke..hope he is back so he can blow up Charles.
                      Yeah, that'd be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabb View Post
                        I don't know, KC WR's are nothing special, and if needed put DRC on Bowe. Might be a good game to let Champ see what he can do?

Comment

is it true Bowe is listed probable from a joint burn on his finger and lap?

Comment

Shouldn't Bowe be suspended for this one?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcow View Post
                              Shouldn't Bowe be suspended for this one?
                              bowe hasn't tested positive for anything yet......

Comment

Working...
                              X