Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MRI reveals no damage - Manning wil play against the Chiefs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MRI reveals no damage - Manning wil play against the Chiefs!

Great news for Broncos fans! Manning will play against the Chiefs and the Broncos will and them their first defeat for sure!!

http://worldnewsinformer.com/peyton-...esults-broncos

Running a wee bit late home slice

Comment

However, the MRI of the collective Bronco fanbase shows a grade 3 buttsprain.

Comment

You mean K.C has to face a starting QB?!!! OH NOES!

Comment

cutler had a "clean" MRI too.
          can PFM run a 40?
          if not he should sit !
          or just be a sitting duck for thje chiefs defense!
          sorry fellow bronco fans, I predict we LOSE PFM for the season if he does not have rudimentary mobility !
          If he cant run a reasonable 40 on friday he should not play, SIMPLE.
          dont pull a tressman denver, dont be stoopid.

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
            can PFM run a 40?
            if not he should sit !
            sorry fellow bronco fans, I predict we LOSE PFM for the season if he does not have rudimentary mobility !
            Regardless if anyone agrees with this whole 40yd thing.... Shouldn't you give manning like a few days for rest/rehab before suggesting he's probably too hurt to play?

Comment

Mannning had an MRI?

Comment

can PFM run a 40?
                if not he should sit !
                Manning running 40's. Bwa ha ha ha!

Comment

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
                  Regardless if anyone agrees with this whole 40yd thing.... Shouldn't you give manning like a few days for rest/rehab before suggesting he's probably too hurt to play?
                  I have already suggested he run the 40 on friday.
                  no 40 no gameday, thats my assertion.I think PFM has more than just ankle issues.
                  If he is not healthy enough, mobile enough to just run a reasonable 40 time on friday than he does not belong on the field to face the KC defense !
                  REST him for a week! if this was the jags, brock would already be named the starter. if the cheifs werte 5-5 PFM would not be playing.
                  our opponent and their record should NOT be the determining factor in how we adress the injuries of our FRANCHISE PLAYER !
                  see cutler and rg3 for details, get your heads out of the sand !

Comment

Press Release
                    Running 40-yard-dash could be sign of cancer cure
                    Monday 11 November 2013
                    Cancer Research UK Press Release

A Cancer Research UK study reveals that running a 40 could be used to determine whether or not a patient is in remission of various forms of cancer.

An experiment involving mice with lung cancer revealed that ones with the ability to complete a 40 yard dash in a proper time were deemed cured and able to resume work in the cheese maze.

Though human testing has not officially commenced, Dr. Chef Luigi of Colorado claims all NFL players will be required to run a 40 prior to game day to ensure they are cancer free.

"Meeeeeeeeeep!" he added.

Comment

manning mri results:

F.U.K.C.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                          Press Release
                          Running 40-yard-dash could be sign of cancer cure
                          Monday 11 November 2013
                          Cancer Research UK Press Release

A Cancer Research UK study reveals that running a 40 could be used to determine whether or not a patient is in remission of various forms of cancer.

An experiment involving mice with lung cancer revealed that ones with the ability to complete a 40 yard dash in a proper time were deemed cured and able to resume work in the cheese maze.

Though human testing has not officially commenced, Dr. Chef Luigi of Colorado claims all NFL players will be required to run a 40 prior to game day to ensure they are cancer free.

"Meeeeeeeeeep!" he added.
                          amusing and clever, I look forward to your humurous take on PFM laid out on the field on sunday because he lacked the nessesary mobility and leg strength to evade tackles and protect himself from the KC pass rush.
                          it should be hilarious! as funny as trying to watch brockO finish out whats left of our season.
                          why all the hostility about running a 40/ because a guy who doesnt have 2 thousand posts suggested it?

Comment

amusing and clever, I look forward to your humurous take on PFM laid out on the field on sunday because he lacked the nessesary mobility and leg strength to evade tackles and protect himself from the KC pass rush.
                            it should be hilarious! as funny as trying to watch brockO finish out whats left of our season.
                            why all the hostility about running a 40/ because a guy who doesnt have 2 thousand posts suggested it?
                            You realize with your bad mojo you will be to blame if manning goes down?

Comment

I think you're underestimating just how stupid your premise is. If anyone on this board suggested our QB need to run a 40 yard dash before the game before he's cleared to play they would have been just as heavily mocked as you have been.

Comment

Working...
                              X