MNF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNF

Ok , L David is stud. Sucks though we still have to wait to see if it was worth passing on him for brock

Also looks like Glenon could be a player if he continues to progress

Comment

Looks like Mike James completely ****ed my fantasy team. Was on track to win with him playing tonight, and then he goes out injured on the first series after running for 41 friggin' yards.

And to the "fantasy sucks" crowd...bite me. It's the Dolphins vs. the Bucs. Not much else to talk about with this matchup.

Comment

Tampa Sucks!

And the Buccaneers are a pretty ****ty football team, too.

That is all.

Comment

The Bucs seem to want their first win,

Comment

Tannehill is pretty good. Washington could have had him for a #1 instead of spending three #1 picks and a #2 for RG3.

Comment

Comment

Comment

When does the game start I do not want to miss it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cito Pelon View Post
                    Tannehill is pretty good. Washington could have had him for a #1 instead of spending three #1 picks and a #2 for RG3.
                    Hell no! RGIII is world's better than him. Once he gets fully healthy the Skins will be rolling. Granted they still need that D to get fixed but the bigger issue is getting him a WR to pair with Garcon.

Comment

RG3 Is a great athlete. I'm not a big fan of the zone option. *shrugs*

Comment

Working...
                      X