Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bronco fans rock!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bronco fans rock!

    Sitting at the gate this morning at 6:00 am at Orange county airport and it was flooded with Denver bronco fans. Realizing that they had to drive an hour to San diego, then there was probable double or triple the amount of fans flying out of San Diego airport. Just love the dedication of the fans that are willing to drve an hour at take a 6 am flight out the next day just to go to an away game.

    We have some of the best fans in the nation and hands down the best fans in the division no question.

  • #2
    Some guy bought 500 tickets, or an ENTIRE SECTION of Qualcomm, all of which were Broncos fans yesterday.

    Comment


    • #3
      Absolutely! We've been well represented at opposing stadiums this year. Kuddos to Bronco fans everywhere!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Peoples Champ View Post
        Sitting at the gate this morning at 6:00 am at Orange county airport and it was flooded with Denver bronco fans. Realizing that they had to drive an hour to San diego, then there was probable double or triple the amount of fans flying out of San Diego airport. Just love the dedication of the fans that are willing to drve an hour at take a 6 am flight out the next day just to go to an away game.

        We have some of the best fans in the nation and hands down the best fans in the division no question.
        Don't forget the many of us that are Broncos fans actually live in SoCal. I met a family from Fresno,CA. That is a long drive. Not to mention those that drove from AZ, NV, CO, NM, etc.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by crush17 View Post
          Some guy bought 500 tickets, or an ENTIRE SECTION of Qualcomm, all of which were Broncos fans yesterday.
          I believe it is a fan club in the LA/OC area. They had I believe 3 buses. Bad view seats but I am sure tailgatting and the section were a blast.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
            Don't forget the many of us that are Broncos fans actually live in SoCal. I met a family from Fresno,CA. That is a long drive. Not to mention those that drove from AZ, NV, CO, NM, etc.
            Ya do you guys do game watchs in the OC area? I might come to the next game not on TV.

            Comment


            • #7
              I actually heard the "D-Fence!" chant while the Chargers had the ball.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Peoples Champ View Post
                Ya do you guys do game watchs in the OC area? I might come to the next game not on TV.
                Hooters in Anaheim. I have not been this year because most Denver games have been on tv and my son is playing Fall Baseball when one of the games were not on (I watched it on Game Replay the next day) so I have not seen how the crowd is. They do give you a discount card as a Broncos fan. Call them to get details. I know this week is late game so I will stay home and drink my own beer and yell at my own tv.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by mwill07 View Post
                  I actually heard the "D-Fence!" chant while the Chargers had the ball.

                  I heard that too. Now if we could hear it on the tube, imagine how loud that chant was at the game. I do remember seeing quite a few large orange sections when they panned the stadium.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
                    I heard that too. Now if we could hear it on the tube, imagine how loud that chant was at the game. I do remember seeing quite a few large orange sections when they panned the stadium.
                    The obstructed seats behind the Broncos bench is probably 90% Broncos fans. That could be 5 to 6k Broncos fans just in those field sections!

                    Easily 35% Broncos fans in the whole stadium. I didn't see any fights and not much trash talking before the game. Chargers' fans went back being their historical selfs.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                      Hooters in Anaheim. I have not been this year because most Denver games have been on tv and my son is playing Fall Baseball when one of the games were not on (I watched it on Game Replay the next day) so I have not seen how the crowd is. They do give you a discount card as a Broncos fan. Call them to get details. I know this week is late game so I will stay home and drink my own beer and yell at my own tv.
                      Ya i like staying home when game is on Tv too. But just lookin for a spot when game isnt on Tv. I tried BwW in HB and it was charger and raider territory.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Great showing by Bronco fans, half the stadium was orange and was essentially a home game for the Broncos.

                        I was laughing when the POS standard definition jumbotron showed that the Organization thanks Charger fans for making it a sellout.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Also San Diego needs to get a new stadium asap, Qualcomm is just not suitable for today's NFL.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by 24champ View Post
                            Great showing by Bronco fans, half the stadium was orange and was essentially a home game for the Broncos.

                            I was laughing when the POS standard definition jumbotron showed that the Organization thanks Charger fans for making it a sellout.
                            The Chargers should really be embarrassed of themselves for letting this happen, especially when they are the only team in SoCal. How long it will take before they resort to forcing people who buy tickets to the Broncos game purchase a ticket for another game, like they've done when the Steelers come to town?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Orange Habit View Post
                              The Chargers should really be embarrassed of themselves for letting this happen, especially when they are the only team in SoCal. How long it will take before they resort to forcing people who buy tickets to the Broncos game purchase a ticket for another game, like they've done when the Steelers come to town?
                              Dude, they did that through Ticket Master. You had to buy KC game which isn't a bad gig since that game should have KC fans looking like Clark Griswald's cousin with his RV bouncing to SD. They lifted it with remaining tickets on Monday. The season ticket holders sell to make some cash and Denver fans bought the tickets when they first went on sale. Hell, I got a ticket for $50 view level at game when a few were asking around $100 (still cheaper than what they were going for a few days ago). Their fans are fair weather and it has shown the last two seasons. More will give up their season tickets (the ones who bought about 7 years ago) and will jump on once the Chargers start dominating again.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X