Questions / Topics for the podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions / Topics for the podcast

Any questions or topics you guys would like addressed for the podcast, let's hear them here...

Grape Nuts are neither grapes, or nuts.

Discuss.

Comment

Is Baja really a pedo like rev says?

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
        Grape Nuts are neither grapes, or nuts.

Discuss.
        L O L, that's funny to me, since I just started to eat more to try and gain weight. I bought a box of Grape Nuts last weekend. Had it for breakfast today! Stuff's pretty good heated up in the old microwave!

Comment

What can we do to Protection Manning better? More two te Sets ? How would this Affect our offenes ?
          Gates Must adjust here. Manning willkommen to ir if we so Not protect him better ...

Comment

Can we insert adamantium into Peyton's ankles in time for the playoffs?

Comment

Should we sit Peyton this Sunday?

Comment

Do you see a difference in the identity of this team with Del Rio as HC or do you think that stays unchanged through his HC stint?

Comment

Halfway through the season: Which three roster positions / players do you believe we need to upgrade the most?

Comment

Have Rev do a piece on how much better we'd be if Shanahan was still the coach.

I kid.

Comment

Do we promote Gase to HC in 2018 because JDR retires after winning 2 Superbowls following Fox winning next year and he retired because JDR won it this year?

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                        SoCal and I can do the whole hour on it every week.
                        Personally, I was disappointed that we didn't have a podcast last week during the bye. With no game to discuss, it would have been a great oppurtunity to further discuss and confirm Shanny's greatness for an hour.

/and hope and pray for Kubiaks hiring and Cutlers signing after Peyton fades into the sunset after a Super Bowl triumph and MVP performance.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
                          SoCal and I can do the whole hour on it every week.
                          what about Shanny's kid. Is Shanny really the rat when he also is trying to get his boy elevated into the coaching elite? Cmon we all know Mrs Shanny made him hire the boy.

Ooops I better not use the word boy baja might be around.

Comment

SoCal should be banned from the podcast after his inflammatory statements against FSU and his meltdown re: Miami's loss to V Tech.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post

/and hope and pray for Kubiaks hiring and Cutlers signing after Peyton fades into the sunset after a Super Bowl triumph and MVP performance.

Wow.

Comment

Working...
                              X