The rookie QB's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
    The Cardinals OL is terrible. I don't know about the Bills and Jets OL, so I wouldn't say those stats mean a whole lot either. Goff sucked his first season and is doing great now. But I do think Mayfield is the best of the bunch.
    Mayfield is on the Browns. No one is dealing with worse circumstances than him.

Comment

• Mayfield looks by far the best, i wanted him bad. Me, Aggs and a couple others were all-in on him, never got the hate.

But Rosen, Allen, Darnold dont look so hot but its just their rookie years in bad situations.

Comment

• I think in 5 years when Brady, Big Ben and Rivers are gone the stage will be set for Mahomes and Mayfield to have more epic battles, so much for Big 12 QB’s not ready for the NFL.

The night Patrick Mahomes vs. Baker Mayfield rewrote college football’s record book.

In OU’s 66-59 win over TTU, their teams set the all-time Division I single-game yardage record with 1,708.

Together, Mayfield and Mahomes totaled 1,383 yards that night in Lubbock. They factored in on 81 percent of the yards in the biggest yardage game DI’s ever had.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sbn...atrick-mahomes

Comment

• Originally posted by 505bronco View Post
          So what your saying is you haven't watched any browns games except what they show for highlights. Same **** when you and the gallery douchebags were saying he's a system qb. You don't do some work, educate yourself and make an educated decision yourself, you just pick something that fits your narrative and say....see see.....derp derp.

Keenum has 0 pocket awareness, no anticipation, cannot throw a reciever open.
          All things Baker has shown he can do well....
          Lol.
          1. I don't watch Browns games
          2. I don't watch Browns highlights
          3. Never said anything about Mayfield being a system QB
          4. I've watched less than half of the Broncos games this year

Still looks the same to me, douchebag. Have fun watching Browns games.

Comment

• I'll say it again, Keenum is better than any other QB the Broncos could've signed or drafted last offseason, except Fitzpatrick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
              I'm just really sad we didn't get Mayfield.
              Yeah I don't even know why I keep opening this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by pricejj View Post
                I'll say it again, Keenum is better than any other QB the Broncos could've signed or drafted last offseason, except Fitzpatrick.
                You're scrambling around to redefine the spectrum of the debate while doubling down on your incorrect assessment. Nobody hoping for Baker in the draft was doing so with the argument that he'd lead to more wins this season, and pretending like that's even something worth considering when drafting a quarterback is just disingenuous dumbassery.

It'd make you look a whole lot smarter if you just said something like, "I might have been wrong."

Comment

• The idiocy of that comment in this thread is mindblowing, really.

Mayfield doesn't even fall into the category you specified, so why even bother with the bad-faith Keenum stuff? Every GM in the league would swap Keenum for any of the guys drafted in the first this year in a heartbeat, regardless of your convenient determination of 'better' during said timeframe.

I'm just kinda amazed you'd choose this thread of all places to make a case for Keenum, do so transparently in order to Not Be Wrong and use a totally illogical argument in the process.

Comment

I'll say it again, Keenum is better than any other QB the Broncos could've signed or drafted last offseason, except Fitzpatrick.
                    The ONLY douchebag in this thread is you. Keep your dumbass logic coming...we enjoy the laughs.

Comment

• Damn I wanted Elway to do whatever it took to get Mayfield instead we have to endure more shytty QB play for years to come

Comment

Price makes chrissy look intelligent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shananahan View Post
                          You're scrambling around to redefine the spectrum of the debate while doubling down on your incorrect assessment. Nobody hoping for Baker in the draft was doing so with the argument that he'd lead to more wins this season, and pretending like that's even something worth considering when drafting a quarterback is just disingenuous dumbassery.

It'd make you look a whole lot smarter if you just said something like, "I might have been wrong."
                          Baker Mayfield is completely irrelavent to the Broncos. Always has been, always will be. Someday you'll figure that out. And yes, they still look the same to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoonerBronco View Post
                            The ONLY douchebag in this thread is you. Keep your dumbass logic coming...we enjoy the laughs.
                            Sure thing, Sally. Prove me wrong or stfu.

Comment

• You always knew it would come to this. If Case Keenum failed to make the playoffs, the resident peanut gallery would pick the only mildly successful rookie QB from last years draft (#1 overall pick), then pine over him incessantly while lashing out in anger against anyone who laughs at them.

Hilarious and predictable.

Comment

• Who was the last team to trade out of #1?
                                Sd in 2000?

Highly doubt Dorsey trades out of #1 this year
                                After all the Horse trading the moneyball Gm did in previous years

Comment

Working...
                                X