X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IndelibleScribe
    replied
    Originally posted by pricejj View Post
    Lynch was my fault too. And I just told Elway to his face to "Go get Foles, John!!" in the most desperate, gutterall voice you can imagine. So if we get Foles, that's my fault too. You're welcome!!
    *William Shatner voice* PPPPPRRRRRIIIIIICCCCCEEEEE!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Requiem
    replied
    My 2018 QB list:

(5) Sam Darnold
    (7) Josh Rosen
    (12) Baker Mayfield
    (21) Lamar Jackson
    (35) Josh Allen

Leave a comment:

• pricejj
    replied
    Keenum's 2nd INT against the Browns is my fault too. He was warming up in front of me right before that drive, and I stood up and yelled at him 15 feet away. "Keep firin' CASE!!" as loud as I could. He was pumped up. 3 plays later, INT thrown directly toward my seat.

Leave a comment:

• pricejj
    replied
    Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
    I liked Allen. Just not over Darnold.

What I take from the bolded part is....IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!
    Lynch was my fault too. And I just told Elway to his face to "Go get Foles, John!!" in the most desperate, gutterall voice you can imagine. So if we get Foles, that's my fault too. You're welcome!!

Leave a comment:

• IndelibleScribe
    replied
    I don't recall anyone on this board wanting to take the risk on Allen. Everybody was saying they thought Elway would draft Allen and they hated it.

Half the board wanted Rosen. The other half wanted non-options like Cousins, Mayfield, or Darnold. I always said Keenum was the best of bad options, and I was right.
    I liked Allen. Just not over Darnold.

What I take from the bolded part is....IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!

Leave a comment:

• socalorado
    replied
    I don't recall anyone on this board wanting to take the risk on Allen. Everybody was saying they thought Elway would draft Allen and they hated it.

Half the board wanted Rosen. The other half wanted non-options like Cousins, Mayfield, or Darnold. I always said Keenum was the best of bad options, and I was right.
    Ratboy wanted Allen. And for good reason.

Leave a comment:

• pricejj
    replied
    Originally posted by CEH View Post
    Not true
    100% true. Just because Josh Allen has wheels doesn't mean he's going to turn into a franchise QB. He's basically Ryan Tannehill. Not worth the pick at #5. Just an athletic multi-sport farmboy.

Leave a comment:

• Agamemnon
    replied
    Originally posted by elsid13 View Post
    MUG, myself and couple others were all in on Allen. The OU fan club was all over Mayfield.
    I'm not an OU fan. Mayfield was just the best QB in the 2018 class by a mile.

Leave a comment:

• CEH
    replied

Not true

Leave a comment:

• elsid13
    replied

MUG, myself and couple others were all in on Allen. The OU fan club was all over Mayfield.

Leave a comment:

• pricejj
    replied
    Denver would be at least 6-8 with Allen

Leave a comment:

• Agamemnon
    replied
    He’s much worse than Keenum as a passer, so I’m not sure how that works.

Leave a comment:

• pricejj
    replied
    Originally posted by socalorado View Post
    Yeah, I’ve been the biggest critic here of the douche but his O line is the worst in the NFL. DEN is 10-6 with Rosen. This team just needs a real QB.
    Lol nope. Glennon looks fine in AZ. In Denver, Rosen would still have a top 10 all-time worst NFL Offense. He's already seeing ghosts like David Carr. He holds the ball too long, is wildly inaccurate, and is not even athletic enough to evade pressure His only chance is to learn to throw as fast as Brady.

Leave a comment:

• elsid13
    replied
    Maybe but we have QB with potential.

Leave a comment:

• Pogo
    replied
    At least.