The rookie QB's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
    What QB will be worth taking with our top 5 pick in 2019?
    Elway is gonna take Lock. Hes got a cannon and hes pretty tall.

Comment

I think we'll get to see Kelly play in the 2nd half of the season. What's going to suck is that he's not going to have a team worth a **** by the time we get there.

Too many injuries. Too many quitters. We may also have assistants leading the team at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
        The sad part is all the rooks still have the potential to get better. Keemian has already peaked.
        Lynch had potential for 3 years..... what team does he play for now?

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
          It’s not a judgment. Merely an observation. Nobody’s breaking out the bust label.
          All I know is that all of them have a higher ceiling than Keemian, except for probably Lamar Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
            Lynch had potential for 3 years..... what team does he play for now?

Good call.

If these guys all suck three years from now, then we can talk. However, I'm betting the Broncos are going to make Rosen look pretty darn good as soon as this Thursday, just like we did with Darnold. They will see what they missed out on.

So far every single one of these guys have already shown more than Lynch ever did. Just a laughable take. I'll do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by socalorado View Post
              REPPED for pure awesomeness!

Comment

Along those same lines, this is a pretty good one for Darnold.

I'd take either of those guys over Keemian in a New York minute.

Comment

Well, after Thursday hes gonna own that top spot!
                  Cmon Douche! We need you to light up the broncos!

We are going to use Rosen as our own personal cock mop on Thursday.

Comment

It’ll be fun to watch Peyton 2.0 on Thursday night.

Comment

Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
                      We are going to use Rosen as our own personal cock mop on Thursday.
                      While giving up a bajillion yards on the ground...

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                        While giving up a bajillion yards on the ground...
                        And lose the game by 3 points.

Comment

This class of rookie qb’s looks as good as any I can remember you would think at least a couple will flame out but if their trajectory continues this might be compared to the 83’ class in a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Shattuck View Post
                            This class of rookie qb’s looks as good as any I can remember you would think at least a couple will flame out but if their trajectory continues this might be compared to the 83’ class in a few years.
                            Maybe. But right now, although still way too early to draw any conclusions, there isn't a strong case that this group is better than 2016 (Goff/Wentz/Prescott) or 2017 (Trubisky/Mahomes/Watson). So talking '83 is getting a little carried away.

Comment

Originally posted by Shattuck View Post
                              Better make that about 10 years, because that class had 3 HOF guys. You think 3 HOF QB's are coming from this class? I don't see that or anything remotely like that yet.

I'm not sure what trajectory you're seeing since we're in the 7th week of the season, but simply because these guys are getting to start doesn't tell me much at this point. The trend with the rules changes is helping them, I realize that, and it might boost all of them, but for me the real test will be what they do next year once teams are looking at more film on them.

Dak Prescott was looking better as a rookie than he looks now.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                                As of right now, here's where the top 4 rookie QB's are ranked based on QB rating:

26 Sam Darnold
                                30 Josh Rosen
                                32 Baker Mayfield
                                34 Josh Allen

Just for laughs:

28 Case Keenum
                                Chad Kelly's talent is so far superior to Keenum it defies all common logic why he is not playing.

Not only is his talent superior, he is exciting to watch. Keenum = zzzzzzzzz.

Comment

Working...
                                X