No announcement yet.

The rookie QB's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keenum's 2nd INT against the Browns is my fault too. He was warming up in front of me right before that drive, and I stood up and yelled at him 15 feet away. "Keep firin' CASE!!" as loud as I could. He was pumped up. 3 plays later, INT thrown directly toward my seat.

Comment

• My 2018 QB list:

(5) Sam Darnold
      (7) Josh Rosen
      (12) Baker Mayfield
      (21) Lamar Jackson
      (35) Josh Allen

Comment

• Originally posted by pricejj View Post
        Lynch was my fault too. And I just told Elway to his face to "Go get Foles, John!!" in the most desperate, gutterall voice you can imagine. So if we get Foles, that's my fault too. You're welcome!!
        *William Shatner voice* PPPPPRRRRRIIIIIICCCCCEEEEE!!!!!

Comment

Keenum's 2nd INT against the Browns is my fault too. He was warming up in front of me right before that drive, and I stood up and yelled at him 15 feet away. "Keep firin' CASE!!" as loud as I could. He was pumped up. 3 plays later, INT thrown directly toward my seat.
          Good for you bud

Comment

• Originally posted by elsid13 View Post
            MUG, myself and couple others were all in on Allen. The OU fan club was all over Mayfield.
            It was obviously for a good reason us OU fan club members were on Mayfield.

Boomer!👍😁

Comment

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
              *William Shatner voice* PPPPPRRRRRIIIIIICCCCCEEEEE!!!!!
              I asked Al Wilson, "Are you feeling good, Al?" He touched his heart, shook his head yes, looked me in the eye, and gave me a peace sign. Gave Derek Wolfe two high fives, told Wadman he was a doing a good job right before he shanked a punt, and had a bro moment with Demarcus Ware. And celebrated 25 feet in front of Von while he broke the Broncos sack record. After which Simon Fletcher came on the big screen looking super high. Peyton brought out his boy. Epic and free through a co-worker.
              Last edited by pricejj; 12-20-2018, 06:50 PM.

Comment

I asked Al Wilson, "Are you feeling good, Al?" He touched his heart, shook his tread yes, lord me in the eye, and game me a peace sign. Gave Derek Wolfe two high gives, told Wadman he was a good job right before he shanked a punt, and jag a bro moment with Demarcus Ware. Epic and free through a co-worker.
                This version of Price is awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by elsid13 View Post
                  Maybe but we have QB with potential.
                  Yep, drafting a QB was never just about the 2018 season but having a QB for the future. And here we are with 2018 coming to a close still needing a QB...

Comment

• Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
                    Yep, drafting a QB was never just about the 2018 season but having a QB for the future. And here we are with 2018 coming to a close still needing a QB...
                    We hardly knew you, Chad. And yet, we knew you all too well.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                            I'm not an OU fan. Mayfield was just the best QB in the 2018 class by a mile.
                            Yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                              I'm not an OU fan. Mayfield was just the best QB in the 2018 class by a mile.
                              He should have been ours.

Why couldn't the Browns have been the Browns for one more year?

Comment

• QB Index, Week 16: Ranking QBs from last four drafts

Comment

Working...
                                X