The rookie QB's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
    Allen is inaccurate, that's not an unknown. He needs work on his mechanics.
    His mechanics are getting better if you watch him. He is really setting his feet and putting his should on the right plane when he throws. He has been hurt by receivers and TE dropping passes.

Comment

• Originally posted by elsid13 View Post
      His mechanics are getting better if you watch him. He is really setting his feet and putting his should on the right plane when he throws. He has been hurt by receivers and TE dropping passes.
      He's improved but he's still got work to do on them.
      I liked him because he's raw but he adjusts. He did it at the Senior Bowl with the coaching.

Comment

• Denver would be at least 6-8 with Allen

Comment

• Originally posted by CEH View Post
          Denver would be at least 6-8 with Allen
          At least.

We're 6-8 at most.

Comment

Maybe but we have QB with potential.

Comment

• Originally posted by socalorado View Post
              Yeah, I’ve been the biggest critic here of the douche but his O line is the worst in the NFL. DEN is 10-6 with Rosen. This team just needs a real QB.
              Lol nope. Glennon looks fine in AZ. In Denver, Rosen would still have a top 10 all-time worst NFL Offense. He's already seeing ghosts like David Carr. He holds the ball too long, is wildly inaccurate, and is not even athletic enough to evade pressure His only chance is to learn to throw as fast as Brady.

Comment

He’s much worse than Keenum as a passer, so I’m not sure how that works.

Comment

I don't recall anyone on this board wanting to take the risk on Allen. Everybody was saying they thought Elway would draft Allen and they hated it.

Half the board wanted Rosen. The other half wanted non-options like Cousins, Mayfield, or Darnold. I always said Keenum was the best of bad options, and I was right.

Comment

• Originally posted by pricejj View Post
                    I don't recall anyone on this board wanting to take the risk on Allen. Everybody was saying they thought Elway would draft Allen and they hated it.

Half the board wanted Rosen. The other half wanted non-options like Cousins, Mayfield, or Darnold. I always said Keenum was the best of bad options, and I was right.
                    MUG, myself and couple others were all in on Allen. The OU fan club was all over Mayfield.

Comment

Not true

Comment

• Originally posted by elsid13 View Post
                        MUG, myself and couple others were all in on Allen. The OU fan club was all over Mayfield.
                        I'm not an OU fan. Mayfield was just the best QB in the 2018 class by a mile.

Comment

Not true
                          100% true. Just because Josh Allen has wheels doesn't mean he's going to turn into a franchise QB. He's basically Ryan Tannehill. Not worth the pick at #5. Just an athletic multi-sport farmboy.

Comment

Ratboy wanted Allen. And for good reason.

Comment

I liked Allen. Just not over Darnold.

What I take from the bolded part is....IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!

Comment

• Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
                                I liked Allen. Just not over Darnold.

What I take from the bolded part is....IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!
                                Lynch was my fault too. And I just told Elway to his face to "Go get Foles, John!!" in the most desperate, gutterall voice you can imagine. So if we get Foles, that's my fault too. You're welcome!!

Comment

Working...
                                X