Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pony Boy
    replied
    I think in 5 years when Brady, Big Ben and Rivers are gone the stage will be set for Mahomes and Mayfield to have more epic battles, so much for Big 12 QB’s not ready for the NFL.

The night Patrick Mahomes vs. Baker Mayfield rewrote college football’s record book.

In OU’s 66-59 win over TTU, their teams set the all-time Division I single-game yardage record with 1,708.

Together, Mayfield and Mahomes totaled 1,383 yards that night in Lubbock. They factored in on 81 percent of the yards in the biggest yardage game DI’s ever had.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sbn...atrick-mahomes

Leave a comment:

• LikeABoss5820
    replied
    Mayfield looks by far the best, i wanted him bad. Me, Aggs and a couple others were all-in on him, never got the hate.

But Rosen, Allen, Darnold dont look so hot but its just their rookie years in bad situations.

Leave a comment:

• Agamemnon
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
    The Cardinals OL is terrible. I don't know about the Bills and Jets OL, so I wouldn't say those stats mean a whole lot either. Goff sucked his first season and is doing great now. But I do think Mayfield is the best of the bunch.
    Mayfield is on the Browns. No one is dealing with worse circumstances than him.

Leave a comment:

• Agamemnon
    replied
    Originally posted by TonyR View Post
    Lol, okay. You used completion % and yds/a. Mayfield ranks 26th and 27th, respectively, in the league in those stats. Very much in line with the stats I posted that you don't like.
    Well yeah, he’s still far from being a top tier QB, but for a rookie he’s looking pretty good, and a lot better than the other rookie QB’s.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Broncenstein
    replied
    The Mayfield hate building up to the draft never made any sense to me. I get it if you've got someone you like at that spot, but there is a cadre of posters in here that were just full-on lunatic haters.

Leave a comment:

• TonyR
    replied
    Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
    These rankings are so meaningless. Here’s some numbers that actually mean something to the human brain:
    Lol, okay. You used completion % and yds/a. Mayfield ranks 26th and 27th, respectively, in the league in those stats. Very much in line with the stats I posted that you don't like.

Leave a comment:

• Boltjolt
    replied
    These rankings are so meaningless. Here’s some numbers that actually mean something to the human brain:

TD/Int ratio:
    Mayfield: 13/7
    Darnold: 11/14
    Rosen: 6/8
    Allen: 2/5

Completion %:
    Mayfield: 61.8
    Darnold: 55.0
    Rosen: 55.8
    Allen: 54.0

Yards per attempt:
    Mayfield: 7.0
    Darnold: 6.7
    Rosen: 6.2
    Allen: 6.0

In short, Mayfield is blowing the rest of them out of the water.
    The Cardinals OL is terrible. I don't know about the Bills and Jets OL, so I wouldn't say those stats mean a whole lot either. Goff sucked his first season and is doing great now. But I do think Mayfield is the best of the bunch.
    Last edited by Boltjolt; 11-12-2018, 04:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Agamemnon
    replied
    I'm just really sad we didn't get Mayfield. Freaking Dorsey not going the normal, dumbass NFL route...

Leave a comment:

• 505bronco
    replied
    I mean I was also all-in on Mayfield as well, and said he was the most pro-ready, so I'm openly saying "I told you so".
    Yes I know you were pro baker, wasn't meant to you directly, to the mass on here that were clamoring for others

Leave a comment:

• 505bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by pricejj View Post
    Looks the same to me.
    So what your saying is you haven't watched any browns games except what they show for highlights. Same **** when you and the gallery douchebags were saying he's a system qb. You don't do some work, educate yourself and make an educated decision yourself, you just pick something that fits your narrative and say....see see.....derp derp.

Keenum has 0 pocket awareness, no anticipation, cannot throw a reciever open.
    All things Baker has shown he can do well....

Leave a comment:

• Agamemnon
    replied
    Originally posted by 505bronco View Post
    I don't wanna say I told you so, but I told you so.
    His stats would be better too if his receivers didn't drop at least 3 per game too.
    Not to mention they canned Jackson and Haley 8 games in...
    I mean I was also all-in on Mayfield, and said he was the most pro-ready, so I'm openly saying "I told you so".
    Last edited by Agamemnon; 11-12-2018, 03:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 505bronco
    replied

TD/Int ratio:
    Mayfield: 13/7
    Darnold: 11/14
    Rosen: 6/8
    Allen: 2/5

Completion %:
    Mayfield: 61.8
    Darnold: 55.0
    Rosen: 55.8
    Allen: 54.0

Yards per attempt:
    Mayfield: 7.0
    Darnold: 6.7
    Rosen: 6.2
    Allen: 6.0

In short, Mayfield is blowing the rest of them out of the water.
    I don't wanna say I told you so, but I told you so.
    His stats would be better too if his receivers didn't drop at least 3 per game too.
    Not to mention they canned Jackson and Haley 8 games in...

Leave a comment:

• Agamemnon
    replied
    Originally posted by pricejj View Post
    Looks the same to me.
    Derp. As a rookie he's already outplaying Keenum.

Leave a comment:

• pricejj
    replied
    Originally posted by SoonerBronco View Post
    So, my favorite Mayfield quote from OMane draft experts was "He's essentially Case Keenum"...

Not so much...lol
    Looks the same to me.

Leave a comment:

• Agamemnon
    replied
    Originally posted by SoonerBronco View Post
    So, my favorite Mayfield quote from OMane draft experts was "He's essentially Case Keenum"...

Not so much...lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X