Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rookie QB's

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
    Pretty much. ..
    Being reliable and consistent are more important than having a cannon for an arm.
    so true.
    jeff george
    jay cutler
    jamarcus russel
    lots of big arms that proved to be insufficient to win in the NFL

    Comment


    • What? No love for LJ

      Comment


      • Originally posted by OmegaBronco13 View Post
        What? No love for LJ
        Still a WR who can throw pretending to be a QB...

        Comment


        • Originally posted by OmegaBronco13 View Post
          What? No love for LJ
          I said I'd take him over Keenum.

          Comment


          • <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Sam Darnold putting on a show on that drive.<a href="https://t.co/CPMjcFdSyZ">pic.twitter.com/CPMjcFdSyZ</a></p>&mdash; Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) <a href="https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1074075133374070785?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 15, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
            <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Reminder Sam Darnold is more than 2 years younger than Baker Mayfield. Darnold was youngest Week 1 starting QB in NFL history. Even amid expected rookie ups &amp; downs in terrible situation, QB mavens <a href="https://twitter.com/tonyromo?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@tonyromo</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/BruceArians?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@BruceArians</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/danorlovsky7?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@danorlovsky7</a> have continued to sing Darnold&#39;s praises.</p>&mdash; Evan Silva (@evansilva) <a href="https://twitter.com/evansilva/status/1074077274658484224?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 15, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
            <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">JJ Watt on what he told Sam Darnold after the game: “I told him he’s a great player.”</p>&mdash; Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) <a href="https://twitter.com/Schultz_Report/status/1074112888690929664?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 16, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
            <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">What a throw by Sam Darnold &amp; catch here by Robbie Anderson. LOVE. IT. <a href="https://t.co/B0HuOpu3yZ">pic.twitter.com/B0HuOpu3yZ</a></p>&mdash; Max Wildstein (@MaxWildstein) <a href="https://twitter.com/MaxWildstein/status/1074082958695223296?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 15, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
            <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Jets?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Jets</a> Jamal Adams on how Sam Darnold played today: “He played phenomenally. He’s a bad man.”</p>&mdash; Manish Mehta (@MMehtaNYDN) <a href="https://twitter.com/MMehtaNYDN/status/1074111592139276288?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 16, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

            Comment


            • Based on history, Darnold's youth is actually more likely to indicate failure than anything. That's really not a point in his favor. He definitely showed improvement today though.

              Comment


              • I hope we get a great young QB in the draft that we can trade away.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by OABB View Post
                  I hope we get a great young QB in the draft that we can trade away.
                  Why trade him when you can just cut him?

                  Comment


                  • People blast the rookie class but 3 different rookie QBs handled the Broncos.

                    Not a shining aspect for Woods and VJ.



                    Edit. It’s 2
                    Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic2; 12-15-2018, 11:06 PM.

                    Comment


                    • <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I thought the 2018 QB class was one of the best since I started scouting in 2003. It’s ok to like multiple guys in the same class. With the right organizational support, they’ll all win big. (Side note- a lot of folks bailed on Darnold WAY too early)</p>&mdash; Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) <a href="https://twitter.com/MoveTheSticks/status/1074189810690973696?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 16, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                        People blast the rookie class but 3 different rookie QBs handled the Broncos.

                        Not a shining aspect for Woods and VJ.
                        Wait, what?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
                          <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I thought the 2018 QB class was one of the best since I started scouting in 2003. It’s ok to like multiple guys in the same class. With the right organizational support, they’ll all win big. (Side note- a lot of folks bailed on Darnold WAY too early)</p>&mdash; Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) <a href="https://twitter.com/MoveTheSticks/status/1074189810690973696?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 16, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                          Time will tell, but I doubt it.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                            Wait, what?
                            Apparently it’s 2. Zach thinks Mullen’s is a rookie.

                            <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The Broncos lost to 3 different rookie quarterbacks this season. Darnold, Mullins, &amp; Mayfield. That doesn&#39;t happen often.</p>&mdash; Zach Bye (@byesline) <a href="https://twitter.com/byesline/status/1074161792555802624?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 16, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                              Apparently it’s 2. Zach thinks Mullen’s is a rookie.

                              <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The Broncos lost to 3 different rookie quarterbacks this season. Darnold, Mullins, &amp; Mayfield. That doesn't happen often.</p>&mdash; Zach Bye (@byesline) <a href="https://twitter.com/byesline/status/1074161792555802624?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 16, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                              He is.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
                                He is.
                                He came into the league in 2017, so no he isn't.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X