X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoonerBronco
    replied
    Originally posted by pricejj View Post
    Sure thing, Sally. Prove me wrong or stfu.
    Mayfield's thrown for 13/7 won 3 games on a team with one good receiver. Keenums won 3 games on a team with more offensive weapons and has still managed to throw more picks than TD's because of his noodle arm.

Keep rattling off your crap...I needed a laugh today...

Leave a comment:

• pricejj
    replied
    It'll be like this until the Broncos are in a position to draft or sign a real franchise QB. And that could take awhile. Last guys who fits that description were Russell Wilson and Peyton Manning in 2012.

Leave a comment:

• Powderaddict
    replied
    You always knew it would come to this. If Case Keenum failed to make the playoffs, the resident peanut gallery would pick the only mildly successful rookie QB from last years draft (#1 overall pick), then pine over him incessantly while lashing out in anger against anyone who laughs at them.

Hilarious and predictable.

Leave a comment:

• CEH
    replied
    Who was the last team to trade out of #1?
    Sd in 2000?

Highly doubt Dorsey trades out of #1 this year
    After all the Horse trading the moneyball Gm did in previous years

Leave a comment:

• pricejj
    replied
    You always knew it would come to this. If Case Keenum failed to make the playoffs, the resident peanut gallery would pick the only mildly successful rookie QB from last years draft (#1 overall pick), then pine over him incessantly while lashing out in anger against anyone who laughs at them.

Hilarious and predictable.

Leave a comment:

• pricejj
    replied
    Originally posted by SoonerBronco View Post
    The ONLY douchebag in this thread is you. Keep your dumbass logic coming...we enjoy the laughs.
    Sure thing, Sally. Prove me wrong or stfu.

Leave a comment:

• pricejj
    replied
    Originally posted by Shananahan View Post
    You're scrambling around to redefine the spectrum of the debate while doubling down on your incorrect assessment. Nobody hoping for Baker in the draft was doing so with the argument that he'd lead to more wins this season, and pretending like that's even something worth considering when drafting a quarterback is just disingenuous dumbassery.

It'd make you look a whole lot smarter if you just said something like, "I might have been wrong."
    Baker Mayfield is completely irrelavent to the Broncos. Always has been, always will be. Someday you'll figure that out. And yes, they still look the same to me.

Leave a comment:

• Brohemoth
    replied
    I'll say it again, Keenum is better than any other QB the Broncos could've signed or drafted last offseason, except Fitzpatrick.
    Price makes chrissy look intelligent.

Leave a comment:

• oubronco
    replied
    Damn I wanted Elway to do whatever it took to get Mayfield instead we have to endure more shytty QB play for years to come

Leave a comment:

• SoonerBronco
    replied
    I'll say it again, Keenum is better than any other QB the Broncos could've signed or drafted last offseason, except Fitzpatrick.
    The ONLY douchebag in this thread is you. Keep your dumbass logic coming...we enjoy the laughs.

Leave a comment:

• Shananahan
    replied
    The idiocy of that comment in this thread is mindblowing, really.

Mayfield doesn't even fall into the category you specified, so why even bother with the bad-faith Keenum stuff? Every GM in the league would swap Keenum for any of the guys drafted in the first this year in a heartbeat, regardless of your convenient determination of 'better' during said timeframe.

I'm just kinda amazed you'd choose this thread of all places to make a case for Keenum, do so transparently in order to Not Be Wrong and use a totally illogical argument in the process.

Leave a comment:

• Shananahan
    replied
    You're scrambling around to redefine the spectrum of the debate while doubling down on your incorrect assessment. Nobody hoping for Baker in the draft was doing so with the argument that he'd lead to more wins this season, and pretending like that's even something worth considering when drafting a quarterback is just disingenuous dumbassery.

It'd make you look a whole lot smarter if you just said something like, "I might have been wrong."

Leave a comment:

• Shananahan
    replied
    Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
    I'm just really sad we didn't get Mayfield.
    Yeah I don't even know why I keep opening this thread.

Leave a comment:

• pricejj
    replied

Leave a comment:

• pricejj
    replied
    Originally posted by 505bronco View Post
    So what your saying is you haven't watched any browns games except what they show for highlights. Same **** when you and the gallery douchebags were saying he's a system qb. You don't do some work, educate yourself and make an educated decision yourself, you just pick something that fits your narrative and say....see see.....derp derp.

Keenum has 0 pocket awareness, no anticipation, cannot throw a reciever open.
    All things Baker has shown he can do well....
    Lol.
    1. I don't watch Browns games
    2. I don't watch Browns highlights
    3. Never said anything about Mayfield being a system QB
    4. I've watched less than half of the Broncos games this year

Still looks the same to me, douchebag. Have fun watching Browns games.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X