Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rookie QB's

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • We've gotta get us a good one...

    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The 2017 and 2018 QB classes will surely help replenish the talent throughout the league especially with a lot of the elite QBs around the league being on the tail end of their careers.</p>&mdash; Jordan Reid (@JReidNFL) <a href="https://twitter.com/JReidNFL/status/1070698722684739584?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 6, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

    Comment


    • Originally posted by CEH View Post
      Serious question. How does his arm compare to Jay Cutler.

      Probably similar arm strength, some throws he looked like Josh Allen.


      These were my notes:


      QB JARRETT STIDHAM AUBURN

      Georgia (2017): Playing shotgun only scheme. Build looks pretty good, a little on the skinny side, but mostly filled out. Nice accurate throw on the run on rollout, arm looks solid. Does an excellent job with hiding the ball on playaction. Does a good job scanning the field and going through reads, pretty elusive in the pocket, definitely not a statue. Can be a threat to scramble. Under heavy pressure so far, hasn’t had a chance to actually sit in the pocket at all. Pretty nice throw rolling out and throwing across his body to try and hit a corner route in the back of the end zone from about 40 yards. Was incomplete, but pretty accurate for how difficult that throw was. Guy definitely has some arm talent. Has been very consistent with his ball placement on short stuff like swing passes and screens. He throws a pretty spiral on the deep passes, arm strength is good, not great, but his accuracy has been pretty dynamite. Hit a 50 yard post route for a TD, all in air into tight coverage. Looks solid working outside the numbers in the intermediate range. Flashed some solid speed on a designed QB sweep for a 10 yard TD. This guy is a plus athlete. 35 yard TD on a screen play where the WR did all the work, ball placement was on point once again though. 55 yard TD on a misdirection screen play to the RB where he just raced down the sideline for the score. Stats were pretty misleading because the numbers were largely bolstered by two long screen TDs. However, he did flash on some of his throws in this game. He looks to have the arm strength, the accuracy, and the athleticism that you look for in an NFL QB prospect. He also consistently went through his reads, didn’t make mistakes with the ball, and was pretty elusive against a ferocious pass rush. A lot to like here.

      LSU (2018): Playing shotgun most of the time, some under center. Picked off on first throw of game, accurate roll out pass on a curl route, CB just jumped the route and made a nice play (14:25, Q1). Screen pass to RB, drop (9:51, Q1). Absolute bullet on intermediate crossing route, WR had it clang off his hands (9:47, Q1). Superb back shoulder throw down sideline for chunk gain (8:29, Q1). Chunk gain on Go route down opposite hash, nice throw again (7:52, Q1). Nice throw on intermediate out route to TE on 3rd down (7:40, Q2). Does a fine job working outside the numbers. Playaction pass, hit WR on intermediate slant route for a chunk gain, another absolute missile with excellent accuracy (7:13, Q2). Fifty yard bomb on Go route, overthrew him at the goal line by a few yards (7:00, Q2). Screen to the FB for a chunk gain, nice ball placement to hit him perfectly in stride (6:08, Q2). Inside slant from slot by RB, drop (3:40, Q2). That was probably going to be a big play, had some room to run. Incredible throw towards the end of the second quarter (3:30, 2Q) where he rolled out under pressure and rifled it back across his body to the WR at the sideline, just above the DBs reach. Nice play all around. Nice deep ball on Go route in end zone, CB able to knock it away. Some really nice screen plays at the end of the half and starting the second half to pick up some key first downs. Nice throw up the sideline to hit wide open RB on wheel route in stride for a chunk gain (11:35, 3Q). RPO keeper for a 10 yard TD on the next play, just enough athleticism to get outside and dive for the end zone. Aww, on review they placed it at the one foot line, no TD. Nice TD throw on rollout a few plays later (10:38, 3Q). Took handoff under center, playaction boot leg, hit TE for a nice gain (3:15, 3Q). INT on miscommunication with WR up sideline, he threw a back shoulder, WR went deep, easy pick (1:45, 3Q). Continues to be very safe with the ball, scans field, throws away on bootleg (14:30, 4Q). Following play, showed off some nice elusiveness in the pocket and athleticism on his scramble. Has looked good on roll out passes the majority of this game, good accuracy and touch (10:12, 4Q). Had a potential long TD on a Go route up sideline, Greedy Williams got away with a massive hold of the WR they showed during the replay, throw looked to be on point (8:35, 4Q). Elusiveness in pocket and trying to avoid the rush because his OL can’t block at all (6:20, 4Q). LSU kept the ball the final 6 minutes and kicked a field goal at the buzzer. Loss squarely on Auburn kicker, they should have won this game.

      Washington (2018): Playing shotgun only scheme. He looks noticeably fatter this year, not sure if he has a flak jacket on to protect his ribs or what. Looks slower when he scrambles around as well. Not sure I like this change. Frozen rope corner route for a 20 yard TD, that was nice, I liked that. Still has some elusiveness in the pocket, but it’s not the same as last year. Nice throw on the run to the sideline. Arm might actually be stronger with the increased mass. Nice back shoulder throw up sideline for chunk gain. He’s showing off a rocket arm in this game, not sure what changed from last year, but arm much stronger. Bullet on an intermediate slant for a chunk gain. He’s looking a little like Josh Allen on some of these throws in terms of difficulty and arm strength. Had a rollout pass thrown across his body that was impossibly located for an almost TD in the end zone. Tried a designed QB run, he definitely doesn’t have the speed he had in 2017. I would guess he’s put on 25 lbs. Seems like half to his gut, the other half to his right biceps. Long scramble for a chunk gain off a flea flicker, he runs more like a dad now, but he can still scoot a little bit. Has been pretty risk averse in this game, scans the field, if he doesn’t like it, will throw it away or run. One of the better QBs at going through all his reads, seemingly twice at times. Superb throw on a Go route up sideline, almost a TD, but WR came down out of bounds. Insane accuracy so far, has been nails on intermediate throws, especially inside the numbers. Looks good on RPOs, gets the ball out quick. Showed some toughness trying to run over the LBs on third down to reach the sticks, he didn’t and got absolutely smashed, but you like to see that type of grit. Has been under constant pressure in the second half, taking a lot of hits, maybe rattled a little bit. Dynamite bullet throw down the sideline for a chunk gain. Continues to show world class arm talent. Had a key QB designed run late to help ice the game where he got around the edge. This was first round tape against a good defense. This guy is a stud, has everything you want in a QB.

      Alabama (2018): Playing shotgun only scheme. Bullet on inside slant, WR dropped it. Bullet on curl route, WR dropped it. Almost picked off on out route. First series a complete dud. Second series is 1st and 27 near the goal line. Short throw to RB in flat, dropped. Second series a dud. WR screen for decent gain. Outlet pass to RB for chunk gain, did a nice job recognizing delayed safety blitz. Third series better, result a TD, lots of runs, some smart short passes by Stidham. Roll out pass to WR on sideline, dropped. Fourth series ruined by penalties mostly. Fifth series, Alabama swarmed the line every snap. Auburn can’t block these guys, this is a very sloppy game in terms of penalties and drops as well. Auburn scored on trick play on sixth series. Half time, Stidham hasn’t attempted a single pass down the field yet. Any time he’s tried to drop back, he’s been sacked or under immediate pressure. Most of his short and intermediate throws have been flat out dropped. Finally a throw down the field on deep out route, ball goes right through WRs hands. That drop pretty much killed the drive. This is laughably bad. I’d declare for the draft early too at this point. Monster deep ball, 60 yards or so, that was a little underthrown, CB able to knock it away. If thrown a tad sooner, probably a TD. Quick slant, WR dropped it. 40 yard TD on 50/50 ball that the WR came back to make a play on and then jogged into the end zone. Nothing special about that throw, just kind of heaved it up under heavy pressure. Nice little run on RPO keeper for a first down. Another scramble for a first down. He’s playing hard late in this blowout, I’ll give him that. Picked off on misdirection backside screen to the TE, nice play by the LB drifting back and high pointing it. Screen to RB, dropped. Tough game to watch, Stidham basically took a beating the entire game as Auburn can’t block anybody at all. No time to throw down field, really, no time for anything other than quick hitting short passes, which the WRs dropped half the time. Not much to learn here other than the guy is tough as nails and plays hard the entire game. Arm and athleticism looked fine, just nothing he could do against this defense with the supporting cast he has. I’m sure this game was front and center when he declared early, he took an absolute beating. Overall, he has everything you want. Howitzer arm, good athleticism, makes good decisions on the field, and has superb accuracy. Would be shocked if he doesn’t go early in the draft. He’s the type of guy that should blow up the pre-draft process.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post
        Probably similar arm strength, some throws he looked like Josh Allen.


        These were my notes:


        QB JARRETT STIDHAM AUBURN

        Georgia (2017): Playing shotgun only scheme. Build looks pretty good, a little on the skinny side, but mostly filled out. Nice accurate throw on the run on rollout, arm looks solid. Does an excellent job with hiding the ball on playaction. Does a good job scanning the field and going through reads, pretty elusive in the pocket, definitely not a statue. Can be a threat to scramble. Under heavy pressure so far, hasn’t had a chance to actually sit in the pocket at all. Pretty nice throw rolling out and throwing across his body to try and hit a corner route in the back of the end zone from about 40 yards. Was incomplete, but pretty accurate for how difficult that throw was. Guy definitely has some arm talent. Has been very consistent with his ball placement on short stuff like swing passes and screens. He throws a pretty spiral on the deep passes, arm strength is good, not great, but his accuracy has been pretty dynamite. Hit a 50 yard post route for a TD, all in air into tight coverage. Looks solid working outside the numbers in the intermediate range. Flashed some solid speed on a designed QB sweep for a 10 yard TD. This guy is a plus athlete. 35 yard TD on a screen play where the WR did all the work, ball placement was on point once again though. 55 yard TD on a misdirection screen play to the RB where he just raced down the sideline for the score. Stats were pretty misleading because the numbers were largely bolstered by two long screen TDs. However, he did flash on some of his throws in this game. He looks to have the arm strength, the accuracy, and the athleticism that you look for in an NFL QB prospect. He also consistently went through his reads, didn’t make mistakes with the ball, and was pretty elusive against a ferocious pass rush. A lot to like here.

        LSU (2018): Playing shotgun most of the time, some under center. Picked off on first throw of game, accurate roll out pass on a curl route, CB just jumped the route and made a nice play (14:25, Q1). Screen pass to RB, drop (9:51, Q1). Absolute bullet on intermediate crossing route, WR had it clang off his hands (9:47, Q1). Superb back shoulder throw down sideline for chunk gain (8:29, Q1). Chunk gain on Go route down opposite hash, nice throw again (7:52, Q1). Nice throw on intermediate out route to TE on 3rd down (7:40, Q2). Does a fine job working outside the numbers. Playaction pass, hit WR on intermediate slant route for a chunk gain, another absolute missile with excellent accuracy (7:13, Q2). Fifty yard bomb on Go route, overthrew him at the goal line by a few yards (7:00, Q2). Screen to the FB for a chunk gain, nice ball placement to hit him perfectly in stride (6:08, Q2). Inside slant from slot by RB, drop (3:40, Q2). That was probably going to be a big play, had some room to run. Incredible throw towards the end of the second quarter (3:30, 2Q) where he rolled out under pressure and rifled it back across his body to the WR at the sideline, just above the DBs reach. Nice play all around. Nice deep ball on Go route in end zone, CB able to knock it away. Some really nice screen plays at the end of the half and starting the second half to pick up some key first downs. Nice throw up the sideline to hit wide open RB on wheel route in stride for a chunk gain (11:35, 3Q). RPO keeper for a 10 yard TD on the next play, just enough athleticism to get outside and dive for the end zone. Aww, on review they placed it at the one foot line, no TD. Nice TD throw on rollout a few plays later (10:38, 3Q). Took handoff under center, playaction boot leg, hit TE for a nice gain (3:15, 3Q). INT on miscommunication with WR up sideline, he threw a back shoulder, WR went deep, easy pick (1:45, 3Q). Continues to be very safe with the ball, scans field, throws away on bootleg (14:30, 4Q). Following play, showed off some nice elusiveness in the pocket and athleticism on his scramble. Has looked good on roll out passes the majority of this game, good accuracy and touch (10:12, 4Q). Had a potential long TD on a Go route up sideline, Greedy Williams got away with a massive hold of the WR they showed during the replay, throw looked to be on point (8:35, 4Q). Elusiveness in pocket and trying to avoid the rush because his OL can’t block at all (6:20, 4Q). LSU kept the ball the final 6 minutes and kicked a field goal at the buzzer. Loss squarely on Auburn kicker, they should have won this game.

        Washington (2018): Playing shotgun only scheme. He looks noticeably fatter this year, not sure if he has a flak jacket on to protect his ribs or what. Looks slower when he scrambles around as well. Not sure I like this change. Frozen rope corner route for a 20 yard TD, that was nice, I liked that. Still has some elusiveness in the pocket, but it’s not the same as last year. Nice throw on the run to the sideline. Arm might actually be stronger with the increased mass. Nice back shoulder throw up sideline for chunk gain. He’s showing off a rocket arm in this game, not sure what changed from last year, but arm much stronger. Bullet on an intermediate slant for a chunk gain. He’s looking a little like Josh Allen on some of these throws in terms of difficulty and arm strength. Had a rollout pass thrown across his body that was impossibly located for an almost TD in the end zone. Tried a designed QB run, he definitely doesn’t have the speed he had in 2017. I would guess he’s put on 25 lbs. Seems like half to his gut, the other half to his right biceps. Long scramble for a chunk gain off a flea flicker, he runs more like a dad now, but he can still scoot a little bit. Has been pretty risk averse in this game, scans the field, if he doesn’t like it, will throw it away or run. One of the better QBs at going through all his reads, seemingly twice at times. Superb throw on a Go route up sideline, almost a TD, but WR came down out of bounds. Insane accuracy so far, has been nails on intermediate throws, especially inside the numbers. Looks good on RPOs, gets the ball out quick. Showed some toughness trying to run over the LBs on third down to reach the sticks, he didn’t and got absolutely smashed, but you like to see that type of grit. Has been under constant pressure in the second half, taking a lot of hits, maybe rattled a little bit. Dynamite bullet throw down the sideline for a chunk gain. Continues to show world class arm talent. Had a key QB designed run late to help ice the game where he got around the edge. This was first round tape against a good defense. This guy is a stud, has everything you want in a QB.

        Alabama (2018): Playing shotgun only scheme. Bullet on inside slant, WR dropped it. Bullet on curl route, WR dropped it. Almost picked off on out route. First series a complete dud. Second series is 1st and 27 near the goal line. Short throw to RB in flat, dropped. Second series a dud. WR screen for decent gain. Outlet pass to RB for chunk gain, did a nice job recognizing delayed safety blitz. Third series better, result a TD, lots of runs, some smart short passes by Stidham. Roll out pass to WR on sideline, dropped. Fourth series ruined by penalties mostly. Fifth series, Alabama swarmed the line every snap. Auburn can’t block these guys, this is a very sloppy game in terms of penalties and drops as well. Auburn scored on trick play on sixth series. Half time, Stidham hasn’t attempted a single pass down the field yet. Any time he’s tried to drop back, he’s been sacked or under immediate pressure. Most of his short and intermediate throws have been flat out dropped. Finally a throw down the field on deep out route, ball goes right through WRs hands. That drop pretty much killed the drive. This is laughably bad. I’d declare for the draft early too at this point. Monster deep ball, 60 yards or so, that was a little underthrown, CB able to knock it away. If thrown a tad sooner, probably a TD. Quick slant, WR dropped it. 40 yard TD on 50/50 ball that the WR came back to make a play on and then jogged into the end zone. Nothing special about that throw, just kind of heaved it up under heavy pressure. Nice little run on RPO keeper for a first down. Another scramble for a first down. He’s playing hard late in this blowout, I’ll give him that. Picked off on misdirection backside screen to the TE, nice play by the LB drifting back and high pointing it. Screen to RB, dropped. Tough game to watch, Stidham basically took a beating the entire game as Auburn can’t block anybody at all. No time to throw down field, really, no time for anything other than quick hitting short passes, which the WRs dropped half the time. Not much to learn here other than the guy is tough as nails and plays hard the entire game. Arm and athleticism looked fine, just nothing he could do against this defense with the supporting cast he has. I’m sure this game was front and center when he declared early, he took an absolute beating. Overall, he has everything you want. Howitzer arm, good athleticism, makes good decisions on the field, and has superb accuracy. Would be shocked if he doesn’t go early in the draft. He’s the type of guy that should blow up the pre-draft process.
        Thanks.

        Comment


        • Looking forward to this one....

          <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Josh Allen vs. Sam Darnold tomorrow. Really looking forward to that matchup. First time we’ve seen Darnold in awhile and Allen has progressed nicely since returning from injury.</p>&mdash; Jordan Reid (@JReidNFL) <a href="https://twitter.com/JReidNFL/status/1071563350289584128?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 9, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

          Comment


          • If Stidham had not suffered through the down year, he's in the mix to go #1 OA.

            The top 4 QB's and where they are selected will come down to preference, just like last season.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BroncoInferno View Post
              Stidham and Lock are fools gold. I don't know enough about the others to comment, but those are two to avoid IMO. A lot of talent but neither were consistent performers. Well, that's not exactly true with Stidham--he was consistently mediocre. I've never gotten it with him. I mean, just look at the numbers. As nondescript as you can get.
              Stidham and Lock are both really good. They like most young QB's will need the right team and right coach who will mold them.

              Physically, they are what you want in a QB and mentally they have the aptitude to progress where you need them to be in the NFL.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by IndelibleScribe View Post
                Stidham and Lock are both really good. They like most young QB's will need the right team and right coach who will mold them.

                Physically, they are what you want in a QB and mentally they have the aptitude to progress where you need them to be in the NFL.
                I've tried to youtube scout Stidham but everything I see is just boring (guessing because of the Auburn offense). I feel like I don't know who he is as a QB. Were there any games or moments he had that really impressed you?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
                  I've tried to youtube scout Stidham but everything I see is just boring (guessing because of the Auburn offense). I feel like I don't know who he is as a QB. Were there any games or moments he had that really impressed you?
                  This year? The fact that he was functional and able to hold up for the whole season.
                  Auburn was bad this year. Malzahn took over the offense again and they didn't have a running game so the style did not fit Stidham.

                  Last year he was very good, poised, made big plays, played within the framework of the offense and allowed Johnson to open up things for him in the passing game and even sometimes as a runner.

                  It's very similar to how Khalil Tate cratered this year under Mazzone until Sumlin forced Mazzone to allow Tate to be himself and run.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
                    Looking forward to this one....

                    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Josh Allen vs. Sam Darnold tomorrow. Really looking forward to that matchup. First time we’ve seen Darnold in awhile and Allen has progressed nicely since returning from injury.</p>&mdash; Jordan Reid (@JReidNFL) <a href="https://twitter.com/JReidNFL/status/1071563350289584128?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 9, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                    Against Miami last week, Allen scrambled for a 5 yard TD only to be called back for holding. 2 and goal from the 15 he scrambles right , defender in his face and fires a TD strike to Zay Jones in the back of the end zone. 30 yard pass in total with a defender in his face nearing the out of bounds. Mahoomes did something similar against SF .

                    He's still inconsistent with the easier passes. Get those under control and he has big play ability like Big Be only he can run. And hes throwing to guys like Imac.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by CEH View Post
                      Against Miami last week, Allen scrambled for a 5 yard TD only to be called back for holding. 2 and goal from the 15 he scrambles right , defender in his face and fires a TD strike to Zay Jones in the back of the end zone. 30 yard pass in total with a defender in his face nearing the out of bounds. Mahoomes did something similar against SF .

                      He's still inconsistent with the easier passes. Get those under control and he has big play ability like Big Be only he can run. And hes throwing to guys like Imac.
                      Maaan, after I saw his stat line and a couple of clips I had to watch the game on GamePass. I just fast forwarded when the Dolphins had the ball. He was ridiculous. The arm, the athleticism, the play making ability, the competitive spirit...he did it all. His style of play makes me think of Elway. Like you said he just needs to get more consistent in the passing game. I think he's still going to have a lot of ups and downs but he's already showing he's better than his critics said he'd be. Hopefully all the rookie QBs in this years draft can stay healthy and play good football. Sucks we didn't get one but the more good QBs in the league the better the games will be.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
                        Maaan, after I saw his stat line and a couple of clips I had to watch the game on GamePass. I just fast forwarded when the Dolphins had the ball. He was ridiculous. The arm, the athleticism, the play making ability, the competitive spirit...he did it all. His style of play makes me think of Elway. Like you said he just needs to get more consistent in the passing game. I think he's still going to have a lot of ups and downs but he's already showing he's better than his critics said he'd be. Hopefully all the rookie QBs in this years draft can stay healthy and play good football. Sucks we didn't get one but the more good QBs in the league the better the games will be.
                        How so? He still hasn't had a single game where he's looked like an NFL caliber passer.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by GoneFishin' View Post
                          Maaan, after I saw his stat line and a couple of clips I had to watch the game on GamePass. I just fast forwarded when the Dolphins had the ball. He was ridiculous. The arm, the athleticism, the play making ability, the competitive spirit...he did it all. His style of play makes me think of Elway. Like you said he just needs to get more consistent in the passing game. I think he's still going to have a lot of ups and downs but he's already showing he's better than his critics said he'd be. Hopefully all the rookie QBs in this years draft can stay healthy and play good football. Sucks we didn't get one but the more good QBs in the league the better the games will be.
                          He looked good last Sunday

                          One of his INT was an end of the half Hail Mary after he moved the team from their own 10 to Mia 45 in like 30 seconds

                          His 2nd TD was a 30 yard lazer down the seam that split 2 defenders.
                          Jones drop a perfect backshoulder lthrow that would have been a 1st down at the MIA 5 with 0:54 left in the game down by 4

                          Comment


                          • All 5 1st rounders are now the team starters...

                            <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Joe Flacco is expected to be active but not start, which means he&#39;s been benched for Lamar Jackson. The injury was the initial reason, but if Flacco is now healthy enough to play and is still not the starter, the Ravens are ready to move on.</p>&mdash; Michael David Smith (@MichaelDavSmith) <a href="https://twitter.com/MichaelDavSmith/status/1071776331673821184?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 9, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

                            Comment


                            • <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">QB rushing yards:<br><br>Josh Allen: 490 total yards<br>Designed runs: 89<br>Scrambles: 401<br><br>Lamar Jackson: 469 total yards<br>Designed runs: 418<br>Scrambles: 51</p>&mdash; Steve Palazzolo (@PFF_Steve) <a href="https://twitter.com/PFF_Steve/status/1072492471559577601?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 11, 2018</a></blockquote>
                              <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

                              Comment


                              • <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Is Mike Vick playing for the Bills? <a href="https://twitter.com/JoshAllenQB?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@JoshAllenQB</a> <a href="https://t.co/Q7Q6L052eb">pic.twitter.com/Q7Q6L052eb</a></p>&mdash; The Checkdown (@thecheckdown) <a href="https://twitter.com/thecheckdown/status/1072532991002456064?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 11, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                                <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bills?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Bills</a> QB Josh Allen has more rushing yards in the last 2 weeks than he had in his entire senior year at Wyoming.<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bills?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Bills</a> WR Robert Foster has more receiving yards over his last 9 games than he had in his 4-year career at Alabama.</p>&mdash; Evan Silva (@evansilva) <a href="https://twitter.com/evansilva/status/1072268677410631680?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 10, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                                <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Michael Vick had one of his rushing records broken ... by Josh Allen �� <a href="https://t.co/CyQf8AilGX">pic.twitter.com/CyQf8AilGX</a></p>&mdash; SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) <a href="https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/1072159863504101376?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 10, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                                <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Baker Mayfield has thrown more touchdowns (11) in the last 5 games under Freddie Kitchens than fellow rookies Josh Rosen (10 games) and Josh Allen (9 games) have all season. Darnold has 12. <br><br>Mayfield&#39;s stats during the stretch: <br>73.2 completion %<br>281.2 yards per game<br>11 TD<br>4 INT</p>&mdash; Brent Sobleski (@brentsobleski) <a href="https://twitter.com/brentsobleski/status/1072131862481506305?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 10, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                                <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">.<a href="https://twitter.com/JoshAllenQB?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@JoshAllenQB</a> left it ALL out on the field in a losing effort. <br><br>His Week 14 highlights. ���� <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/GoBills?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#GoBills </a> <a href="https://t.co/PBftWVIC5m">pic.twitter.com/PBftWVIC5m</a></p>&mdash; NFL (@NFL) <a href="https://twitter.com/NFL/status/1072219898611302400?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 10, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                                <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Yesterday&#39;s loss was Josh Allen&#39;s fault. He has to stop hitting WRs/TEs in the hands and must play better on special teams. Period. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bills?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Bills</a></p>&mdash; WaltPatulski (@walterpatulski) <a href="https://twitter.com/walterpatulski/status/1072144897556299776?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 10, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X