The rookie QB's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
    Wonder what Keenum's stats might have looked like had he not spent the first half of the season throwing drops to DT.
    Without DT's 4 drops Keenum would have increased his completion percentage from 62.6 to 63.5 and his passer rating from 84.6 to 85.6. That would take him from the 28th rated QB all the way up to...the 28th rated QB!

Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
      Without DT's 4 drops Keenum would have increased his completion percentage from 62.6 to 63.5 and his passer rating from 84.6 to 85.6. That would take him from the 28th rated QB all the way up to...the 28th rated QB!

Wow.
      In a vacuum where dropped passes don't kill drives, get the offense off schedule, change the dynamics of everything imaginable.

Also, I'm glad DT is gone. Coincidentally the Broncos are winning games now.

Comment

Wonder what Keenum's stats might have looked like had he not spent the first half of the season throwing drops to DT.
        The Broncos have been playing 3rd and long for most of the year, which puts the QB in very difficult situations. Musgrave's play calling is suspect and penalties haven't helped. I don't care about Keenum's stats. Give me wins!

Comment

Also, I'm glad DT is gone. Coincidentally the Broncos are winning games now.
          I think DT's personality defined the Offense over the past 3 seasons. Now it's turning into the Phillip Lindsay show, and the Broncos are better for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by pricejj View Post
            I think DT's personality defined the Offense over the past 3 seasons. Now it's turning into the Phillip Lindsay show, and the Broncos are better for it.

Sutton completely disappeared the moment DT left. Zero production. Wonder why..... could it be he’s not opposite garbage CBs now? Could it be DCs can easily rotate coverages his way?

You are all things Broncos and pride yourself in telling all of us you cheer every one. You even made a Rahim Moore masturbation thread. Yet you **** on DT. The only thing that defined the offense the last 3 years have been ****ty QBs. From 2015 till present day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
              Sutton completely disappeared the moment DT left. Zero production. Wonder why..... could it be he’s not opposite garbage CBs now? Could it be DCs can easily rotate coverages his way?

You are all things Broncos and pride yourself in telling all of us you cheer every one. You even made a Rahim Moore masturbation thread. Yet you **** on DT. The only thing that defined the offense the last 3 years have been ****ty QBs. From 2015 till present day.
              DT ain't here no more. I'm not crapping on him. I said his attitude defined the Offense. Not his fault. Just a low key guy, and he inherited the elder statesman position. Peyton Manning, Evan Mathis, Louis Vasquez, C.J. Anderson all left. There was a leadership void that is still being filled.

Comment

DT ain't here no more. I'm not crapping on him. I said his attitude defined the Offense. Not his fault. Just a low key guy, and he inherited the elder statesman position. Peyton Manning, Evan Mathis, Louis Vasquez, C.J. Anderson all left. There was a leadership void that is still being filled.
                The leader of the offense should be the QB. Always. Antonio Brown is the best WR in the league. Ben is still the leader of their offense.

It’s been trash at QB.

Comment

1. Josh Rosen and the Cardinals have the 6th worst Offensive DVOA in NFL history and the worst Offense that the NFL has seen in 5 years.
                  2. Josh Allen and the Bills have the 10th worst Offensive DVOA in NFL history.

b-b-but muh Rosen!!!
                  Too soon Price. Both of those QBs are going to be fine.

The main issues were:

1. Cardinals had Mike McCoy and no OL
                  2. Bills have the worst offensive roster in history

Allen looks like a raw version of Cam Newton, I think Buffalo fans are extremely pleased to this point. Rosen is as polished as it gets, he just needs an actual offensive line and scheme because he's a pocket sloth. No doubt this season has been rough, but Jared Goff had the same type of struggle behind a crap OL and a terrible OC and scheme. Fix those issues, the talent shines through. I still think all four of the top QBs from last year will be fine. Mayfield has exceeded my expectations though, no doubt. Maybe he will be the best of the bunch.

Comment

The leader of the offense should be the QB. Always. Antonio Brown is the best WR in the league. Ben is still the leader of their offense.

It’s been trash at QB.
                    Big Ben has 15 years of credibility with the Steelers. Case Keenum has a mixed bag over 11 games with the Broncos. Big difference.

DT was the longest tenured Bronco, and he never said much, but he did say that he thought he should be Offensive Captain. And when Chris Harris said all the players would take the field, put their hands over their hearts, and stand together for our National Anthem...DT didn't join them. I think it had a big effect on DT (like it has Marshall), and the team overall. Cohesion is more important than you think.

Comment

• So Mayfield' s height is not a problem then? Who knew?

Comment

Two 30+ yard catch-and-runs with Casey Hayward (a top 5 corner) in coverage. First one sets up the go-ahead TD, the second sets up the game winning FG. What are you talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post
                          Too soon Price. Both of those QBs are going to be fine.

The main issues were:

1. Cardinals had Mike McCoy and no OL
                          2. Bills have the worst offensive roster in history

Allen looks like a raw version of Cam Newton, I think Buffalo fans are extremely pleased to this point. Rosen is as polished as it gets, he just needs an actual offensive line and scheme because he's a pocket sloth. No doubt this season has been rough, but Jared Goff had the same type of struggle behind a crap OL and a terrible OC and scheme. Fix those issues, the talent shines through. I still think all four of the top QBs from last year will be fine. Mayfield has exceeded my expectations though, no doubt. Maybe he will be the best of the bunch.
                          Chances all four of them work out are very slim.

Comment

• Originally posted by orinjkrush View Post
                            So Mayfield' s height is not a problem then? Who knew?
                            Me.

Comment

All the haters that spent all off season shiatting on Mayfield look... about as stupid as they've always looked.
                              At least price comes back and tries to defend himself, which is even more funny. But footsteps has been a ghost...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by SoonerBronco View Post
                                At least price comes back and tries to defend himself, which is even more funny. But footsteps has been a ghost...lol
                                All I said was that the Broncos wouldn't draft any QB's after they signed Keenum. Never said anything bad about Mayfield. Lot of typing wasted on QB's that aren't Broncos.

Btw, I'll be there rooting hard against the Browns in a few weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X