Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The rookie QB's

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by pricejj View Post
    Who else ya got?
    You picked a guy retroactively, dude. Where are your posts prior to that draft claiming Wilson was a franchise guy and banging the table for Denver to draft him? I'm already wasting enough time on your bad-faith arguments just replying to this.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Shananahan View Post
      You picked a guy retroactively, dude. Where are your posts prior to that draft claiming Wilson was a franchise guy and banging the table for Denver to draft him? I'm already wasting enough time on your bad-faith arguments just replying to this.
      Not sure anybody around here was promoting to draft a QB a few weeks after we signed Peyton Manning. My only point is that you have to go all the way back to Russell Wilson to find a franchise QB that the Broncos actually had a chance to draft. So you're getting all worked up for no reason.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by pricejj View Post
        Not sure anybody around here was promoting to draft a QB a few weeks after we signed Peyton Manning.
        Manning was 35 years old with a ****ed up neck, so that’s definitely not true.

        Comment


        • Lol, not in the 1st or 2nd round they weren't. And there wasn't anybody saying the Broncos should trade up in the 3rd round for Russell Wilson either. Give it a rest.

          Comment


          • And if you're mad at Elway for not drafting Wilson in 2012, imagine the consternation you must have for every single other NFL GM who passed on Wilson twice, without even having Peyton Manning on their roster. Just laughable.

            Fire them all!!!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by pricejj View Post
              Lol, not in the 1st or 2nd round they weren't. And there wasn't anybody saying the Broncos should trade up in the 3rd round for Russell Wilson either. Give it a rest.
              Dude, you are so full of ****, as always. Everyone knew they were going to be looking for a potential successor to Manning. No one was thinking first round per se, but second round and beyond was definitely seen as a high probability. And Elway drafted Osweiler in the 2nd round! You never cease to amaze me with your monumental displays of retardation.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by pricejj View Post
                And if you're mad at Elway for not drafting Wilson in 2012, imagine the consternation you must have for every single other NFL GM who passed on Wilson twice, without even having Peyton Manning on their roster. Just laughable.

                Fire them all!!!
                Not very many GM’s drafted a QB before Wilson, but Elway did and he deserves criticism for it. Get your tongue out of his butthole already.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by pricejj View Post
                  And if you're mad at Elway for not drafting Wilson in 2012, imagine the consternation you must have for every single other NFL GM who passed on Wilson twice, without even having Peyton Manning on their roster. Just laughable.

                  Fire them all!!!
                  Elway wrote off Wilson when he was looking at a franchise QB when Manning retired or couldn't play. He puts too much on size and like giraffe QBs. He never considered Wilson at his size.

                  Comment


                  • <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/GzAf7oXwE1A" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

                    Comment


                    • Mayfield played really well against Atlanta. That said, the fact that some people are fitting him for a yellow jacket for throwing for 216 yards against one of the worst pass defenses in the league is a little bit silly.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by pricejj View Post
                        Not sure anybody around here was promoting to draft a QB a few weeks after we signed Peyton Manning. My only point is that you have to go all the way back to Russell Wilson to find a franchise QB that the Broncos actually had a chance to draft. So you're getting all worked up for no reason.
                        We didn’t even pick the right QB in that draft. If they were going to draft a QB, they should have taken Foles. Instead, Elway went with the giraffe.

                        Comment


                        • Elway was never going to take Wilson he is nothing like PFM. Two very different Qbs as we know Brock looked the part.

                          Darnold is going to be a top tier Qb in the league in maybe 2 more years. Boles is out after the season and the O will be buit around darnold. Jets have to make a critical choice in coaching but they got half the battle won with picking a kid who can play. HOFer? Not sure that's tough but he can win games.

                          Baker is great and a real gamer Browns future looking good. He's the best of the bunch in my opinion.

                          Not impressed with Jackson he seems to be immature? Time will tell.

                          Edit: Rosen can be good but coaching is critical in Az I think that may make or break him. They have an uphill battle getting talent around him

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
                            We didn’t even pick the right QB in that draft. If they were going to draft a QB, they should have taken Foles. Instead, Elway went with the giraffe.
                            Foles? Wilson and Cousins were in that draft, so that's a really weird take.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                              Mayfield played really well against Atlanta. That said, the fact that some people are fitting him for a yellow jacket for throwing for 216 yards against one of the worst pass defenses in the league is a little bit silly.
                              Find me one post saying he’s a Hall-of-Famer.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Mile High Salute View Post
                                We didn’t even pick the right QB in that draft. If they were going to draft a QB, they should have taken Foles. Instead, Elway went with the giraffe.
                                Elway and a Broncos contingent watched Foles play in Boulder, and he threw 3 INT's in the wind. That's why he didn't pick Foles.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X